Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Negotiation.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmeep It's already become bad when weird girls started living in his house.

@dextersTomato If he had been a bit more overprotective of his wife then he would have just controlled the princess with magic, making her a puppet authority or something. Unfortunately he's too vanilla.

Double-page supporter
Mc should've been like: Nah I'm happy with my waifu I'm not gonna give a shit to anything that happens around me. Y'all can die or do whatever you want

Plus kick those useless girls out of the house please, but keep the demon. They're being helpful at least

Fed-Kun's army
@Elila yeah I agree. They think everything is about revenge... too much shield hero or dark seinen anime I guess. Who would expect some heavy action or dark plot from a slice of life anime anyway? It should be obvious by now that mc is a forgiving and kindhearted person that just wants some peace, and here he just wants to protect some innocents without killing anyone on either side. There wasn't even any real danger that happened to him since he got op the moment he went to the demon forest so I bet he doesn't really like they have wronged him to the point of wanting to destroy the whole kingdom. I believe the first princess to be a good princess but I see comments hating on her for some reason. It's the King that is shit and I would agree if someone says he should die. His "greatest achievement" only happened because the demon lord is reluctant to wage war anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
It's your loss because you care about being seen as Good Man with Morals, Principals, and Please Pat My Head.

If you want the fighting to cease, and you're well aware of the mood on both sides-force a summit between the head of both parties. Neither wants a war to for the next hundred years, not even the party that is destined to win if there's no interference.

Or, and this works just as well, LEAVE. STOP ANSWERING THE DOOR. LEARN TO SAY NO. CEASE INVOLVING YOURSELF IN OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS.

You don't have the balls or will to conquer the world, than stop fiddling with it.

It's really bothering how they changed significant stuffs from the LN.
Welp I'm done with the LN, I'm reading it for the art.

Dex-chan lover
The only side that I will join is the demon lord brother. Power is everything more is better, violence is the solution.

Dex-chan lover
Ffs those comments.."I would kill everyone..." or "everyone needs to die..." just because few idiots were cruel to him? Basically you're the same as those few! Short sighted and immature! Seems the chuuni is strong in you!
Beside anyone who uses hate and despise, for a fictional character must have deeper issues

Users who are viewing this thread