Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Negotiation.

Dex-chan lover
@jackmiaw
yeah man, he should have stayed neutral and let innocent people die while allowing the demon to take over the kingdom and getting a stronghold for their conquest of world peace.

damn dude should have taken some compensation, even if he just donated around again. i thought he was a merchant... i'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to set the precendent that you'd do things for no reward

Dex-chan lover
The princess to me kinda looks like Tia, especially at the end of chapter 17.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1058511/22

Dex-chan lover
A lot of edgy young sociopath wannabees in the comments here. Dude wants to protect innocent life without killing either side, and he has the power to do so. Not everything's about revenge.

Dex-chan lover
> If you want to have a good life with your Nekomimi, then the conditions set by MC were not enough.
I can;t think of a comprehensive list, but judging from their talk, the princess can interfere with MC indirectly by having any citizens to act as her lieu, for example,
- making the citizen believes that his wife acts as a shield against monster in their village.

Basically, the princess can interfere as much as she can, if she has no integrity after all.
Since the princess will feel indebted to MC, she will hold herself back.
But then again, its a sweet candy to the eyes of the politicians and royalties to have a powerful card in their territory without letting it be used right?

Aggregator gang
I felt like the author lost grip of the story and everything took a turn being overwhelmingly generic

I can see the mc would make both sides shake their hands
& In the end a group hug in the shower
the end

Double-page supporter
This is so fucking brain dead. He has the power to stop the war with no casualties on either side, but instead, helps the side that treated him in such a pathetic way. That’s a huge slap across the face to the demon king that he has become affiliated with and his shitty pride. On top of that, he’s getting nothing out of it. If his attitude was one of kindness, he would try to stop the fucking war, but this stupid motherfucker decides to help the ones that bullied him.

Dex-chan lover
This series had so much potential, now it turned generic and boring as fuck

Dex-chan lover
....She seems reasonable enough. What I gathered from that conversation was:

1. We're sorry.
2. Please protect the civilians that we can't.
3. Please don't join in the fight.
4. You can have independence and anonymity

For point 1, there's nothing that can be done about it at this point. He could demand compensation, but he really wants for nothing and he's not some revenge freak who wants to hurt the kingdom just to hurt them.
For point 2, he was gonna do that anyway because he knows these people.
For point 3 and 4, that's pretty much his agreement with the demon lord and it's pretty much a promise to leave him alone.

"This series had so much potential, now it turned generic and boring as fuck" @Xoldin is right, now it is just boring as fuck!!

Dex-chan lover
Meh, the author is obviously inexperienced. Turned his story to shit really quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread