Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Negotiation.

Dex-chan lover
@fakeirish Yeah, same. Heck, the first time we ever see the princess is in Chap 1 where she's freaking out about how cruel what the king did to him was. It's not like she was complicit in his exile and only changed her tune once she figured out he was overpowered.

@cor3zone What exactly was she supposed to do? She didn't even know what had happened until he'd already been shipped off to the forest that everyone assumed would be where the demon army would probably kill him. Am I supposed to hate her for not sending aid for a corpse?

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro
I don't care about you. You're not supposed to do anything.

I despise her for knowing about it, and doing fuck-all until she needed help. Fuck her.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone Again, what was she supposed to do beyond "something"? Any reasonable person would have expected he was already dead and there was nothing that could be done, because they wouldn't expect him to pop out some random cheat that their magic didn't detect. Nobody knew he was still alive until two chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro
She should have started moving against the king immediately. He was clearly unfit to rule any longer, when he started sentencing an innocent kidnapped by the kingdom to certain death for merely appearing weak. Her whole 'good' persona falls flat, when you realise she did nothing until her ass was on the line.

Again, I literally don't care what you think. You're free to your opinion, and you won't change mine. So what are you trying to accomplish?

I would still send help to make sure if he's dead
Becuse that what Heroes do

Dex-chan lover
yeah no, the hate for the princess is just dumb, she was the only one that was mad about how he was sent to die to the forest, shes legit trying to help her kingdom now, how the fuck is it her fault?

Wait... Why did he have to enchant a mask to make himself look like a fang wolf when he could have just selected the option with his transformation magic?

i want more of this wholesome work of art. God risu is too cute i cant

Dex-chan lover
ya'll know how it works, what a time for demon to invade but the king suddenly fell ill. This chick right here were waiting for momentum and this is a good chance for coup de etat. Behind that smiley mask she's wearing, is a scary manipulator who can win any heart she desire.
He being docile of the request to hold back for the villager is good, but man...does this guy blindly trust anybody like that, just waiting for him to get stabbed back.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone You don't start a revolution to overthrow a king and potentially throw your entire kingdom into chaos for just one random person, even if that person was wronged. She's not wrong for having priorities, he might be the MC of the manga but that doesn't mean the manga's world should actually revolve around him.

And I'm just discussing because... that's what comments sections are kind of for? You're getting really defensive for some reason for someone daring to @ you with a different opinion. But you're free to plug your ears if you want, too.

@Salfaro
Some fights aren't worth fighting can't convince someone who doesn't even want to talk.

@Hollow7F
Honestly same I'm not saying she's perfect but what do you expect a princess to do against a king that's been supported for over 30 years. It wasn't until he got sick that she even gained power to do anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro
That is literally what she is doing now, though. Fulio wants his identity kept secret, so he isn't the hero. The public opinion is still that the trash guy is the hero. Yet the princess will dethrone the king for his "crime against the real hero" and "take responsibility for the fake hero". Fulio is literally just a random dude, it's part of their deal. So now she has no valid reasons to dethrone the king anymore.

You aren't discussing, you are dismissing my opinion. You are not trying to understand my side, or get me to understand yours. Your first response included "Am I supposed to hate[...]?", which is fucking ridiculous. You are supposed to do nothing of the sort, if this was a discussion. You have no obligation to follow my opinion, so why even fucking ask?

Dex-chan lover
No proofreader again... and it is showing. (though nowhere near as bad as an earlier release.)
The pronouns are a bit of a mess in this chapter it seems.

It makes me wonder why he doesn't want to even give out any PR tests when he is so short staffed...

Dex-chan lover
IMHO
This matter of WAR maybe can be resolved IF, fulio become Mediator and invite:
- Gozaru
- Princess (or authority with Sane thinking)
to his house while give warning to both of them "if both of you cant behave in my house, I will NUKED the Demon & Humanity right here right now"
and then make a treaty with both side.
and place ambassador on each side

there are maybe some resistance on both side but it job of leader on each side to ease the tension..

Dunno, the trash hero being trash is still a point against the king who decided to fully back him. The main point seems to be she needs to prove that she can hold the borders at the same capacity as the current king in order to be able to have a shot at dethroning him since their kingdom is essentially holding back the demon threat from the rest of the world. Seeing as how her plan already gives up on that, king guy is just going to take over again the moment he wakes up. MC basically has 2 choices here, he can help out the princess by defending the areas her plan has to abandon, thereby protecting the people he's come to know which helps the princess subvert the throne. Or he can flee the country, leave the town he's been living in to certain doom, because the king is sure to start harassing him as soon as he comes back to power if he stays anywhere in the country.

I'm not sure negotiating with the demon army would work at all, even if it was done via Gozaru. We've literally seen there's what amounts to a pro war faction plotting to take the demon throne last chapter. A brokered peace may not last very long on the demons side short of massacring a huge number of their people.

Users who are viewing this thread