Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Pride of Demons.

Three futures ahead:
1) Old demon lord easily stomp new demon lord
2) Somehow Bananza end up fightin new demon lord curbstomping him
3)Old demon lord is like "Finally! I'm gonna start my new life with human waifu!" not eveng bothering with this traditional duel shit.

Fed-Kun's army
In all honesty, I don't understand how the Fang Tribe aren't leaders, which I would understand if they are just "followers" and not "leaders".... However, the "Space Magic"she was using is literally like god tier. You can just separate someones head from their body or drop them from a way more extreme of a height, or hell swap them with some water from the bottom of the sea. I mean, it's virtually incomparably strong compared to the magic we've seen.(aside from the MC ofc)

@Andreiy31 I really hope you're joking. Lol

Dex-chan lover
will someone please tell me the annoying "hero" will die this time around

@codydub03 it would be useless against any demon that can fly and doesn't need to breath or against any demon that is immune to physical damage ( slime)

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 I'm pretty sure that's the manga "Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~< Meirei sa sero > to wa Iwa Senai Oreryuu Mao Tobatsu Saizen Ruuto" and not this one

Fed-Kun's army
@JohannesKT Well, I was just using those as an example. Space Magic with how it's portrayed in this, Its potential is limitless. Also, if you take the abilities of the other demons into account then send the flying demon to the bottom of the sea, drop the demon that doesn't need to breath from 100,000 feet in the air, drop the slime into a volcano or just do that to them all.

Dex-chan lover
> I come at this chapter after reading Shield Bro Chapter 71.
The wrath and the feelings of death here is lacking compared the Shield Bro latest version, so i didnt enjoy this much.

But thats not all.
Im happy because the S&M demon girl appeared on this chapter, and she was very sensual as usual...
I guess i will meet her later....

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 I don't remember her using any space magic other than the spell we just saw her use, so assuming that's the only kind she can use... I don't think it's that strong. The name of the spell was "Exchange position", and since she went to the trouble of flying up in the air before using it, it's safe to assume that she can only use it to swap her own position with someone else (probably within her line of sight). It probably can't select a specific body part and can only target an individual. And to that the weaknesses @JohannesKT mentioned and it becomes clear that its use is rather limited. In a fight to the death, its best use would probably be in a One vs Many situation, where you can swap place with one of your foes so they take the hit for you.

Users who are viewing this thread