Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - New Residents

Demon lord respect, that boi is not your everyday "HAHAHA I'M BIG EVIL EVIL MAN YOU ALL DEAD >:c"

@Joonhas
He is an outsider. He doesn't know the story of the world, he only know what is happening at the moment. So maybe he is a bit naive/hypocrite because he is not really active in the peace making but that's all.
He, like us, don't know what happened before.

Maybe (just maybe, it propably wasn't like that) just after taking the throne, the current demon lord sent peace letter and tried to stop the war but human kings didn't believed him (or choose to continue the war) and attacked the demons restarting the war. In that case, who is the guiltier person, the current demon lord who tried but failed or the humans who restarted the war and ended being beaten.

Other possibility, more likely and much older, at first, the demon were peaceful but the humans decided to attack/kill/destroy/slaugther them (we know how much humans can be racist against other humans so what about someone who isn't human at all ?), seeing their family being slaugthered the demons decided to counter attack, maybe it took several generation to stop, then the humans, grieving their lost parents and having forgotten (or chosing to forgot) that they were the one to start it, decide to attack once again. And here is the vicious circle of grief and slaughter.

What i mean is not that Baribossa (and other humans too) has to forgive the demons just like that but that slaughtering the demons here is not an act of righteousness but just to make oneself feel good without a care for anything (or it could also be the act of a psycho).
After all this, i still agree with you that the MC is "weird" because even when you are outsider if you are normal you would be angry/against/disturbed... about the demons' attack (at least in the beginning, before your reason come back to calm you) but here, the only time I saw him angry was when his wife was attacked, not an hint of sadness for the lives lost (not that i remember at least).

Dex-chan lover
People saying he’s ruining harem stfu Mc has one and one only! The demon lord is actually the harem guy in this manga!!! Personally I just want the other demon king to show up and feel Fulio’s power! Really hate the overconfidence of the other demon lord and his bitch!

Dex-chan lover
Having read the novel, seeing how Barirosa is with Gozaru in the beginning in manga form is adorable as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
So... 5-6 chapters until she starts falling for him? Or fewer? Place your bets, people.

Aggregator gang
But then, they're married😅

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Kinda getting bored by all this. It's a very basic, simple, child-like story without any real grip or grit going for it. Meh.

@Mant yea, it kind of never pretended to be anything else to be honest, it's pretty but deep as a puddle.

but i don't mind, it's a nice distraction and read if you don't want to think to hard for a while, just like jumping into puddles are fun if you're clothed for it, reading things like this is nice when you know what you're getting.

Dex-chan lover
Demon King putting all his stocks into Barirossa and it seens to have a change of working;.

She's a pain the ass hahaha! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me Barirosa and the demon lord will get married in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRockBetrayedMe
I dont know if she really falls for him.
But emotionally, Barirosa is weak, and whats composed her is her chivalric order as her source of conviction and bravery.
When it comes to human relationship, in this chapter you should had a hint that she was weak when it comes to this.
All you have to do was show her good sides and you care for her, and drop a hint of any sweet words.
She will be having a hard time to decrypt what you mean.
If she didnt get it plus whenever she had a high blood on you for now reason, she will thought she's fallen in love.

Users who are viewing this thread