Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

eh its aight, I think its more of a 7.7 than a 8.2 but still, I live for the Hiya aesthetic. They hit all my points

Hmmmm there is no depth whatsoever in the story, the characters are somewhat likable and the romance is straightforward. There is no information in the early chapters about his isekaing, but they mentioned gods and anything so we could infer that the MC could become god but chooses to become a human instead. Overall, this is only good if you have free time or you're bored and nothing to read

As a whole this isn't very notable at all but I will say chapter 11 almost made me tear up, I come back to look at specifically that chapter once in a while. Other than that it's either average or below average but who knows maybe there'll be another good moment at some point and Risu is cute so I'll still leave it in my follows.

Dex-chan lover
golden horn: dare you say your name?
barirosa: barirosa.
gourd: sluuuuuuurp

How come this bland shit get so much attention
4 words:
Wife with wolf ears.

For all the crap this manga has build up, I still find the bits of romance between the MC and his wolf-demon wife as lovable. It's actually a rare sight to have such straight-forward good real romance between a polymorphic female character and a MC that isn't just part of some harem. Yeah, the MC is surrounded by woman, but they are just friends/allies and not love interest to the him.

As much of a bland shit this might be, it's still better than lots of other shits that are brown and smelly laying around in the Isekai genre. Especially for a Isekai where the MC is so OP, this one doesn't feel like it's too much forced all the time.

Don't get me wrong, it's far from perfect and there clearly are moment where the LN author clearly display his inability to follow through with all of his decision in the story and, then, the artist has to work with that crap for the manga, but it's not the worse out there and he does recover the story in an interesting way at moments.

4 words:
Wife with wolf ears.

For all the crap this manga has build up, I still find the bits of romance between the MC and his wolf-demon wife as lovable. It's actually a rare sight to have such straight-forward good real romance between a polymorphic female character and a MC that isn't just part of some harem. Yeah, the MC is surrounded by woman, but they are just friends/allies and not love interest to the him.

As much of a bland shit this might be, it's still better than lots of other shits that are brown and smelly laying around in the Isekai genre. Especially for a Isekai where the MC is so OP, this one doesn't feel like it's too much forced all the time.

Don't get me wrong, it's far from perfect and there clearly are moment where the LN author clearly display his inability to follow through with all of his decision in the story and, then, the artist has to work with that crap for the manga, but it's not the worse out there and he does recover the story in an interesting way at moments.
Point taken, the romance is straight forward. Easy to read and cheer for their love. Anything else is bland and has no depth.
Thanks for the explanation man.

Fed-Kun's army
Some reason the king looks like Ganon from Ocarina Of Time or is just me?!

I was enjoying this one, but the characters are just really bland after awhile and the power scaling makes no sense. If the dude had infinite power why does he almost lose to a fan being used by a fox? They give some bs excuse like "you don't know how to use magic as well as us" but that wouldn't matter if his power was infinite like his stats say, even if he was using the most basic versions of magic it would still be stronger than anything else that also isn't infinite (I know they set it up with the MC being told he holds back too often but they still framed that scene like he's unable to do anything even to the fan itself even if he tried) and they already made it a big deal with Hiya acknowledging that he's pretty much unique on the planet since everything else with infinite stats are gods (even that's just an assumption since they barely actually talk about the gods despite setting them up as the big bad). That isn't infinite if there are restrictions on what he can do with it, that's just bad powerscaling. Honestly the only reason I come back to read this story is to get up to the point that the MC loses it cuz Risu got hurt since it's the only thing that happens that feels like genuine emotion while also making sense

Dex-chan lover
I like the romance between Fulio and Risu, but it is not worth trudging through everything else this manga has to offer. "Wife with wolf ears" is about the only reason many of us are here. Just go reread Spice and Wolf instead.

I don't get the heavy criticism. I found myself coming back and re-reading this because the release schedule has been really slow. This story has a pretty appealing charm and its rare I re-read anything. I will say the main pair's romance is for sure the main selling point, every time they have a scene I have the dumbest smile on my face.

Now then, the remaining cast. Normally I don't feel the need to pay attention to the support cast and find them annoying, this series has me genuinely curious about their developments, yes even the initial antagonist "Hero" and his strangely dedicated partner.

The weakest aspect to me in regards to this series is the world peace ideal. Personally I loved the rage scene and I love it when series truly test a self-described pacifist. I feel this series tried to do that but given the genre it was hard for any real consequences to stick.

TLDR: This series has amazing romance and a charm unlike most other isekai titles. I don't re-read a title for nothing.

Double-page supporter
I don't get the heavy criticism. I found myself coming back and re-reading this because the release schedule has been really slow. This story has a pretty appealing charm and its rare I re-read anything. I will say the main pair's romance is for sure the main selling point, every time they have a scene I have the dumbest smile on my face.

Now then, the remaining cast. Normally I don't feel the need to pay attention to the support cast and find them annoying, this series has me genuinely curious about their developments, yes even the initial antagonist "Hero" and his strangely dedicated partner.

The weakest aspect to me in regards to this series is the world peace ideal. Personally I loved the rage scene and I love it when series truly test a self-described pacifist. I feel this series tried to do that but given the genre it was hard for any real consequences to stick.

TLDR: This series has amazing romance and a charm unlike most other isekai titles. I don't re-read a title for nothing.
The criticism isn’t heavy. Its fair. Once the MC gets past the premise described in the title, there’s really nothing else going on but filler flavored side characters and romance with the main characters. This manga shouldn’t be long form because the plot completes itself very quickly. Everthing beyond the original premise is slice of life.

I liked the first arc and the outcomes but past the 20s of this manga, you’re gonna get bored.

you damn coomers, the only reason this is popular is the waifu. Idk what kind of sick masochist enjoys reading every enemy the mc faces evading consequences and karma like a comedic relief character who isnt permitted to die. The mc and gozaru are the only somewhat interesting characters and that only starts like 20 chapters in, Thank fuck i didnt pay for this kindling

Dex-chan lover
I'm sticking around just to see the end of the blond hero. I want to see what kind of achievement he will get in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread