Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

Dex-chan lover
1) See a slime
2) kill said slime
3)...
4) Stonk Attributes

I hope he don't go back to the castle and white knight for them, only on ch 1 but he seems like that guy who would do that.

Edit: So far pretty bland, it's ehh. I'll continue because I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

Even if it's not remarkable plot or great world building, there's something about this manga that makes me want to come back to it each month, so I would recommend to give it a chance

Wow...First time that a MC is not making a harem and the one who is making a harem is the Demon King, Lol..

Contributor
It got licensed by Seven Seas

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2021/02/23/relax-with-seven-seas-license-of-chillin-in-another-world-with-level-2-super-cheat-powers-manga-series/

Double-page supporter
This isekai uses tropes without being overwhelmed by said tropes. There’s a bit of harem, but it’s dealt with nicely and makes sense. There’s an OP MC but even that isn’t exploited. There’s politics that makes sense. It’s a generally nice storyline.

Cookie cutter Mc with basic story. Don’t know why this is highly rated imo average Isekai at best

They say read it for the romance, but I don't know if I can take the pure vile plot. It's hard to ignore the lazy writing.

Users who are viewing this thread