Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

It's refreshing to not have an mc who's not a beta pos that's completely afraid of relationships. I mean, he's not alpha, but thank god he's not another full fucknut beta.

Fed-Kun's army
There should be a limit to how overly convenient things can be for the mc and how much of a moron he is. Urgh. While this sidestepped the issues of harem members and endless half-arsed "romance" as well as the slavery thing, the mc is instead an idiot who somehow got a kind of system that solves everything for him without him having to do anything at all. It just searches for stuff for him and asks him to confirm, he doesn't have to think even a little bit.

Truly a weak manga.

Definitely new for me
He was reincarnated from a magic world to another
New for me at least
And I like that he is not a fuckin pervwrt like some of those isekai maggots

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the usual isekai hot garbage
Ill watch the fire for now

Double-page supporter
Is the writing this bad? Or is it a translation issue? Regardless, trying to read through this hot Isekai garbage hurt my brain lol. But at the same time, it's the first time I've seen someone who wasn't teleported from Earth, but from another magical/fantasy world into another. On top of that, MC isn't some pecker head who pisses himself at every moment, or is some kind of sex deviant. Maybe the writing will get better as the mangaka continues to work on this :/

A seasoned businessman who managed to find success despite doing things that get him shunned by his culture, is also a completely airheaded moron who doesn't think anything's amiss when he casually teleports across the planet even though he was very recently taken on a 20 day carriage trip. What would be the point of transportation when any beginner could just teleport, and what's stopping an army from just warping around?
Isekai just keeps finding new ways to be retarded

@goodhunter @Tomzai Geez. I love how stupid people b!tch about a manga. If you don't like it stop licking your balls and being salty and just drop it. Not like someone has a gun to your head and forces you to. Wait. This is the internet. If you were normal individuals you would have done just that. I on the other hand will adopt a 'watch an wait' approach. Hopefully it'll be interesting.

uwu vs owo.... uwu is generally used as a replacement for a smile face, or when something is gotten. owo is a more.... Predatory version? Like, owo *notices bulge*

Group Leader
Its cute, simple. I like it.
( i dare not venture into the comments, as weebs love to hate )

Aix

@Alciel Geez. I love how stupid people b!tch about complaints. If you don't like it stop licking your balls and being salty and stop reading them. Not like someone has a gun to your head and forces you to. Wait. This is the internet. If you were a normal individual you would have done just that.

Hope the kingdom that summoned the mc falls to ruin quickly and painful. They did after all summon him then basically sent he away to be killed by the curse they placed on his stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread