Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

I hope isn't a harem ...
The translation is great nice work Jai and thanks for the chapter !

Another isekai trash... Definitely followed!
At least it's not a modern day Japanese middle schooler this time

Dex-chan lover
MC is kind of dumb. I wonder how he was able to become a merchant with a brain of a child.
Zero level of suspicion, naive and foolish.

i kinda understand after reading the LN and comments, it must be the "999" numbers that stuck in his head, and bad status window display. maybe later on there will be explanation as to what and why. when i see comment 0 lvl suspicion, maybe it's just he never even have any exp of being adventurer as state as "He, who was a simple business man in his original world,..." from LN, while naive and foolish => isn't Luffy and some other mc are so? even other isekai hero who are naive and foolish defeated Maou and got betrayed and killed by the so called "Holy Church/Kingdom" going back to take revenge >:D

wrote to much ahahaha, just enjoy op op session of ex-hero candidate

reading the raw's website looks like the 3rd chapter will release at 2019.03.08.

Fed-Kun's army
Later on MC uses Giga Flare - "Gosh, it sure is a convenient world if even weak people like me can summon immortal dragon gods and reduce all before them to ash."

Please continue with this manga
Please please please please please please please please please please please, and thanks for the hard work

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Group Leader
thank you JAI πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜— looking forward to upcoming chapters

Users who are viewing this thread