Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

I can call this a "should've been a harem, but early ship material comes clutch so we good" Honestly, just for that I'm actually interested in the story.

idk about ln story (if there is one), but the wn story does not get any better.... not at all..... like really........(tho i maybe much later it will get better, but i dropped it)(imo, it actually kinda gets worse...)

Currently its a cute slice of life with abit of conflict here and there, i hope it stays that way.

@Savarizki A bit of conflict here and there? Do you even read this manga? It's one dramatic battle after the next, and now it's building up for a big conflict with the demons...

being perfectly honest and this is my own opinion its a waste of time to read this its just another mc that saves women and doesnt know how to reject dead weight why would you carry people around that dont know how to protect themselves at the very least

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!.. Welp,from here on out I'm gonna stop, because
as the demon king appearance the story gonna go haywire,if it's as the LN,then the mage on the mc side gonna have a child with a centaur which is one of the 4 demon Kings aide or heavenly king whatever,and the demon king gonna gonna get 2 wife (seriously, instead of the mc,that Fu*king 2 horned got harem,one is the hellcat and other is the knight girl from mc side,and I don't really think the demon king really deserve to have 2 wives
just my thoughts, don't judge me

@konzolmester yeah but lets be real here, nothing pose a real threat to the mc. Even if the usual cliche dramatic ebil demon comes to him he probabbly woosh them away.

Its still slice of life

@Savarizki I will never understand why people get so hung up on a MC who's OP.
Ive grew up on nothing but animes and mangas full of betamales, tho I'm a 90's dude, maybe todays kids want to see the mc to struggle for the heck of it.
For me I think it's far more interesting what a man with huge power does than a weak one seeking power. Cause it takes a long time to progress and it might not even be worth the time invested.
But with an OP MC you are presented with the whole deal. The first few chapters already tell you if this is worth your time or not. Unless the author gets lazy after a while, like in (Lonely Attack on the Different World) it's up to the author to write quality sophisticated plot and character bio.

BTW this does not feel slice of like AT ALL. Not one iota. That slice of life tag should be removed.

@konzolmester i never stated that i hate op mc tho?
Also this is slice as life as slice as life can be.
They mostly spent the chapters talking,eating together, cooking,ect.
Yeah there are some conflicts, but almost all of them is solved in 3 chapters and only required 1 chapter for actual battles. (Real battle mangas required atleast 2 chapters)

The mc is op and its pretty obvious he is using is op power to keep his life as it is...which is slice of life.

One of the better monogamy isekai that I know of...so far! The art is great and the story is quite interesting. Highly recommended!

Users who are viewing this thread