LV999 no Murabito - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

typical. let's wait for him to finish narrating his whole life before we resume fighting.

typical. let's wait for him to finish narrating his whole life before we resume fighting.

Dex-chan lover
DID ANYONE ELSE START PLAYING THE "ONE PUNCH" MAN SONG IN THEIR HEADS WHILE READING THIS?

Dex-chan lover
He wasnt born in a fantasy world, he was born on earth. Apparently Gods Isekaid a fantasy world ontop of earth.

Dex-chan lover
So... in short the skill makes the user limitless but hey, after the blow, the demon king doesn't seemed like being controlled over.

Dex-chan lover
He has the skill of free choice. He is manipulated by the skill of free choice.

Dex-chan lover
Why he tellin him that he'll be unable to move after this, gotta be a real clever misleading plan.

The wielder can only use 30% of their full strength under normal circumstances. However this skills raises the limit to 70% for 3 Hours.
Am I missing something ? So he can't ever use 100% or this is a typo and it should be "by 70%" ?

Dex-chan lover
@glagan
I assume he's got some super-limit-release skill that allows him to go 100%, maybe for a shorter time with a bigger cool down.

I am calling it now God will end up being a loil and he will just end up putting his fist on each side of her head and rubbing his knuckles into the side of her head or just punching into the top of her head >_>

Okay!! I will remember, when someone attacking ur village by control ur best friend and he is still there talking to u( dont need attack him) just stop ur friend bc it makes u look cooooooooooooooooooooool( nope just look retarded)

Users who are viewing this thread