LV999 no Murabito - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Uh what the fuck I didn't expect this. Is it good ol japan? Or some technologically advanced world? Were they just AI in a simulation? God I can't wait for the next chapter

"yo we head you like isekai so we put isekai in your isekai for double the isekai"

thats just some life simulation , but the ai developed too much, so they give them a body and send them to the real world? 🤔 and that dude r some mad scientist or something like that? 🤔🤔🤔

People saying matrix makes me feel old because there's so many old manga and anime that uses this concept.

The mention of Star Ocean makes me feel less old tho lol

Double-page supporter
Totally unexpected. Thought they were gonna be in hell fighting against giant monsters or something.

I had a feeling it was a simulation/virtual world since they were constantly talking about the next stage but dam i did not think ot would be so futuristic

Dex-chan lover
So it’s the matrix? Kinda reminds me of star ocean. Now they need to kill their creators and take control of the simulation. I guess that makes demons AI who were cloned and does explain the levels.

@HSuke
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Matrix? You Youf....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulacron-3 Published 1964..

You may find similarities....
The Wiki also tells you the sauce for the Truman Show..

Users who are viewing this thread