Mabaram The School Conqueror

If anyone needs to rent a yacht, now there are all conditions for a quick search for a yacht, if you have a little time, you can find a bunch of options for yachts from different manufacturers through the Internet. For example, there are yachts for rent here https://2yachts.com/ company provides a large selection of yachts in different countries of Europe and not only.

Fed-Kun's army
read it up to chapter 9. So far it's slow, uninteresting, and not original. Seems a comic version of that cr*ppy YA book, mortal engines. 4/10 right now, but might re-evaluate after reading all chapters available.
Edit: read up to chap 17, it's just garbage. The set up is that of mortal engines and the MC is ado-gooder who forgives anyone because friendship is life. If you like stupid love/friendship/courage power-ups, dumb but righteous MCs, and overall shonen bs, this is the stuff for you. To me is a 3/10.

Group Leader
@Legion_01 I will agree with you that there is love and friendship in this series, but nah, not dumb. It's not lost if his score didn't reach 0. You're thinking of SAO where his score actually reached 0, he receives a message telling him he's dead and THEN he goes against the system and kills the boss. If it were that then 100% agree it would be an atrocious shounen.

As for being slow, I think you just don't realize what makes a series entertaining in the first place. You're looking for conflict => resolution. There has been conflict throughout the first chapters and their resolution, just because the invasion didn't start on chapter 4 doesn't mean the story is slow :) There is also a lot of build up for the next arc which raises expectations (the classic: omg what will happen next? feeling), but if you just binge read it, maybe you won't pay attention to it because you directly get the resolution and barely any expectations, but for me who's been working each chapter for weeks on end, I can tell you it was extremely satisfying.

Feel free to stop reading if it's not your style of series, but as far as I'm concerned, as long as there is internal logic in a story and there is conflict amongst the characters (which there is), it will never be boring!

I think you went in this looking for something specific and when you didn't find it, you were enraged and therefore nothing the author would have done could have satisfied you, might as well discard the whole story and start anew. I hope you find what you want somewhere, but it most likely won't be in this manhwa. Thank you for reading though :)

Fed-Kun's army
@kovalide: thanks for your reply. Usually, people don't like honest reviews and attack the reviewer personally instead of their points. Sorry if I might sound angry but I'm not. I'm just a reader as avid as picky. I binge-read it, yes, but there is a difference between build-up and slow. Legend of the northern blade took several chapters to actually start, but they didn't bother me, exactly like it happened for chronicles of the heavenly demon, twer of god, and lots of good comics/books I love. This comic is slow because in the first 3-4 chaps nothing significant happened. Up to date chap 17, the MC is really a blurry nondescript shonen protag. Who is he? why is he so good? What drives him? in 17 chaps, the author failed to make him interesting. Same for the transfer student, he feels like an off-brand version of baam's best friend, Khun. In 17 chaps, he failed to have any charm. The boxer having the rage power-up was cringy to me, same all the "forgive for no good reason stuff". The world building is derivative from mortal engines and overall, the story is lackluster. It's not that I went looking for gold and found copper, I simply trusted the foreword and read past chap 3 hoping for something interesting, which I didn't find for the above reasons. I'm sorry, but childish/shonen story telling is not my cup of tea. I've already dropped the series and I'll not bother the rest of the readers anymore nor spoil their fun.

Users who are viewing this thread