Machida-kun's World - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Today's Machida-kun Part II

Dex-chan lover
My heart is overflowing with emotion after reading this manga. It's a little disappointing that there wasn't a kiss at the end, especially since we got a bold kiss between some characters in chapter 11.5. But let's not dwell on that, because this manga was an absolute delight from start to finish.

The way the characters progressed and interacted with each other was so heartwarming and wholesome. I know some people might say that Machida is almost too nice, but isn't it refreshing to see such a pure and kind-hearted character in a world where there is so much darkness and negativity? It's a reminder that there are still good people out there, and that love and kindness can conquer all.

And speaking of love, I am just head-over-heels in love with this manga. The fact that Machida learned what "love" really means and is going to have a happy family with Inohara is just the cherry on top. It's clear that they are meant to be together, and I can already picture them living a wonderful life together, supporting each other through thick and thin.

This manga is a true masterpiece, and I give it a 10 out of 10 without hesitation. It's rare to find a romance manga that is so uplifting and heartwarming, and I wish there were more like it out there. Sometimes, we just need to experience something that leaves us feeling at peace and content, and this manga definitely delivers that. Even though it was short, I'm so grateful to have been able to go on this journey with these amazing characters.

Stayed true to the end Machida-kun !
An excellent work, it has been a great ride. Big kudos !

Dude is too big of a Chad, being kind is really the hardest thing. It's too easy to just not care.

Double-page supporter
Guess this one got cut short too?
Her own family issues never got resolved.
I also think it's weird that they still called each other with their last names despite being together for 3 months at this point.

Dex-chan lover
A very satisfying end to a very satisfying manga. I know they'll have 7 children :).

Dex-chan lover
Just finished my 5th read of this. Still as good as the 1st. In my top 5 manga for a reason!

Dex-chan lover
Guess this one got cut short too?
Her own family issues never got resolved.
I also think it's weird that they still called each other with their last names despite being together for 3 months at this point.

It was intentional that we didn't see any kind of confrontation with her parents. Inohara being welcomed into the Machida Family IS the resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread