Machida-kun's World

Group Leader
Wow, I just binged all of this manga in one go, and it was extremely satisfying. I love the warm hearted Machida and the entirety of the cast. Definitely worth a read!

wow this was a very wholesome read. kinda hoped the movie would be animated and not live action

I usually dont read shoujo but this is different than romance sparkling drama. I'm glad to found it. No wonder it has award winning tag.

Contributor
Hmm, this was definitely a nice and wholesome read on the overall. But something about it felt really trivializing and overly simplified, and I kinda really don't like that. Maybe that's the point and exactly why it resonates so well with many others, but for me it only took me out of it. Still a solid upper 6/10 though, with an actually good ending.

Words cannot describe how good this manga is.

Literally changed my view on my life. 10/10

This is a heartwarming manga, totally make me forget about bad things happened lately

Dex-chan lover
I'm only on chapter 8 but boi it's sooooo cute and warm and fuzzy~~
The characters, even if not too realistic, are natural and believable and just so likable as a whole.
I love it~

So wholesome. Radiates kindness. Fiction is often better than reality but that doesn't mean it can not spread it's roots and influence us. :)))) The world truly needs more kindness. ALSO THAT ENDING KYAAAAAAAAH SWOON

Dex-chan lover
This is like the third time I've read this manga and it still really impresses me. This is for sure some soul food for the heart. I really wish more shoujo protags or protags in general were as amazing as Machida.

When I read this the first time it seemed like everything that he said was something that I wanted and needed to hear. Good Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread