Machida-kun's World

This is a gem.
The feeling of warmth and calmness was in every page of this.
THIS is the feeling because of which i like anime and manga so much, it's rare ,but only they have it.
It's such a simple manga , but not a panel felt boring or unimpactful.
A true masterpiece.
I'm glad i stumbled upon this great world of manga.

This serie is truly the most inspiring manga that I've never read and reread 😭
Whenever i'm feeling depressed or have lost fainth in midern society, i come back to this masterpeice to recharge with all the positive energy that any other manga can never emit 💗, and that what people call : a masterpeice 💐

Super wholesome, 10/10.

The drawing is actually not that good but it made me cry because of the wholesomeness, so who cares.

This was really great, but surprisingly they never addressed Inohara's family?! I wonder why it was left out.

Wholesome manga, this what I need I mean what this community needed, why this kind of manga is rare to be exist?

I really enjoyed every chapter, learn many things and like the other characters on this manga, I also fall for Machida-kun

I hope they make some special chapter about Machida's marriage

Honestly, I was disappointed since it ended a bit too abruptly for my taste. But I still rated this 9/10, because Machida is probably the first male character that touched my heart (among many shoujo mangas I've read).

Really heartwarming! Just a really nice story about caring for others and a boy slowly falling in love. Despite the drama tag, there isn't any drawn-out misunderstandings or an antagonist. I like how short it was, stopped it from becoming boring. I do wish there was a short spin-off or more side chapters for Machida's friends.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of wish the characters were developed a little more like Himuro and Inohara but this was a super cute and wholesome manga nonetheless. machida is a good boy

Users who are viewing this thread