Machida-kun's World

Amazing, MC's an amazing guy he's like the treatment for all mental diseases and stress combined into a shoujo mc

No matter how you got here traveler, or why you are here. This script is that of legendary status and has the ability to blow a hole in your heart due to the sheer pressure from the added sweetness it contains. Be warned and I hope you enjoy your adventure here in wholesome heaven. Ending is amazing for those who care.

This is manga at its finest. I feel like I've become a better person just by getting to know Machida.

Machida-kun really makes me cherish people so much more and want to be a kinder better person. The great thing about him is that the reason you look up to him isn't cus he is perfect, but because he is flawed but so kind. He has his prejudices, like all of us, but he works hard to understand others and his efforts are rewarded by affection.

Dex-chan lover
If you have a normie friend who, somehow, want a manga recommendation...

Machida-kun no Sekai is never a wrong choice

10/10 from me

This fills me with positive feelings. A good read that can be completed in a day

AAAA WHAT AN AMAZING WHOLESOME MANGA !! I dont know why I've put off reading this for so long !!!! I love this type of romance manga that doesn't just focus on the main pair, but also the relationships forged with the other people in their lives. This manga makes me want to become a better person 😭😭Extremely good vibes.

I like how every character has its own metaphors and feelings and not just cardboard cutouts of people.

Users who are viewing this thread