Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta

@hedgemoney

Well-said. I agree.

[Basically a repeat idea incoming...]
I understand how scanlations have a bad (misunderstood) reputation, and I’m inclined to believe this is due to the underlying act of piracy being a negative exchange; however, scanlations are less of the act of stealing-for-profit and more like free-advertising.

Like hedgemoney stated, I would have never known about this author without scanlations, and whether I purchase this work (or not) is completely up to my finances and willingness to collect.

Anyway, please read hedgemoney’s comment. It’s insightful and rational.

Contributor
Volumes have completely different numeration of chapters. Also 3rd volume is out for some time.
Chapter 25 here is beginning of chapter 20 in tanks.

Group Leader
So I just checked the Amazon JP review page for volume 7 of the series, and it seems that best girl is being pushed off to the side in her own series. Hopefully the series doesn't completely shit the bed before the rest of the chapters are translated.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
For a silly comedy the art is amazing. Too bad the scanlation stops and we don't even know if there will be an official English version.

Group Leader
@vangoz there already is an English licensed version. It's up to volume 4. Volume 5 comes out later this month.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Machimaho-I-Messed-Up-and-Made-the-Wrong-Person-Into-a-Magical-Girl-Manga-Volume-4

HOOO BOISSS

actually u can download it on nyaa
and ofc buy the official to support the author if available in ur country

some manga I enjoy for the plot, some I enjoy for the art. this. this I enjoy for the absurdity. and the panties. I regret nothing.

this manga was one of the few that was really interesting despite the overflowing absurdities and things that made no sense, and it's a 10/10 from me

Users who are viewing this thread