Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Complete Confrontation!! Misinterpreting Minds

@hiddenz08 has kindly offered to clean and redraw so our joint releases will now be under 'TOKI WA KITA!'. We're going to be doing 25 next and then 27 after that.

Dex-chan lover
mfw when 2 team work on the same and don't take each other jobs.

Group Leader
pg3p4b3: "Momo's the one who's been eeping important things from me!!"
You seem to have forgotten a "k" there @gapchoc

@zdietrich Yes, Fresh Peach Heart Shower has it listed on their group page.

@Rayleigh Thank you for spotting it! It's now been corrected. One day I'll become competent and release a chapter without flaws.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko's eyes aren't good? I wonder if Momo would be into a Shamiko with glasses.

The anime did a good job into moving that popsicle scene to the end. Good to see the narrator can taste the tea.

Dex-chan lover
Um EXCUSE ME Momo but I saw the Nuclear Submarine Aircraft Carrier today in Shattered Soldier and I saw squids

Group Leader
NErTmKh.png

you missed some of seiko's dialogue in the last panel

Dex-chan lover
Even though the anime ended, please tell me this is still going to be worked on. I need this series in my life now.

Dex-chan lover
@MrPibbleton I meant the scanlations continuing. Too often a series gets dropped not long after an anime adaptation completes its run and the popularity drops (or because the popularity of the anime gets the series an English licensing)

Fed-Kun's army
Wow these chapters come pretty fast. Toki wa Kita Indeed.
And speaking of which, that's my favorite sentence from the whole anime too! Metako is too much. Lmao

Group Leader
Ah, on the last page it's just been hinted who/what the narrator is.

Users who are viewing this thread