Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Transmitting Trade Secrets?! Demon's New Weapon!

Aggregator gang
...Is Yuko deliberately repeating herself in the last panel on page 11, or was there supposed to be something else in one of those text bubbles?

Oh wow, she really did get the giant fork.

Also, I love all the antics of her tail. It's so fun to watch.

Thanks for the chapter.

@Madcat6204 The repetition is intentional!

b2d5f77a61d3fcadb7e980395e92c03d-full.jpg

Huh, wasn't expecting to see the chinese name for that one sword. If Fire Emblem is anything to go by, it's apparently also known as a "zanbato".

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Finally she got the fork that was in most of the anime art despite not appearing until now. She also got a shovel that she needed last time.

Momo's past is even more full of mysteries, super strength apparently isn't that common. Hopefully Shamiko can make Momo smile someday.

wow this is very danger weapon that can change to many thing up to owner but with shamiko 's brain and 4-koma gag manga this become like a gag weapon up to situation but still very useful i love this

So going by p14's title, is that One Talent Shamiko wants the ability to make Momo smile? At least it's something definitely attainable for her, with a bit more effort that is.

That tooth decay (from excess sweetness no doubt) fairy is too cute... A shame her interpretation was too quiet.

Finally, the Whatever Staff, the most broken tool in the series. And the best thing is that it only works well for stupid people who think everything is a stick.

I think the most important part of this chapter though is the fact that Shamiko's only goal aside from unsealing her family is to make Momo smile. In fact that promise seems more important to her sometimes lol

Page 9 - While the object isn't stated in the original text either, I think Momo meant it more in, "Why do you still not remember the name despite saying all that?", referring to Lilith's apparent knowledge on everything about the staff but its name.

Thanks for translating/typesetting this though. Good fork.

Shamiko has a new mission in life. I approve of this mission to make Momo happy again.

Users who are viewing this thread