Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Transmitting Trade Secrets?! Demon's New Weapon!

Dex-chan lover
Hang in there Samiko
You make Momo smirk a little, just barely though.

In this chapter Shamiko rises up becomes the Joker, as expected of such a twisted demon

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Chiyoda Sakura fought againts Joshua and seal him in the same place as that whatever stick.

If this was hentai, I bet Momo will trick Shamiko to turn whatever staff into whatever-makin-both-of-girls-happy staff and practice it on her.

page 10, 11
Rather than clothesline, 物干し竿 is a laundry pole. It's more fitting with the 'stick' theme anyway.

Refer to panels 2 & 3 in ch47 page 1. There's no way that's a clothesline.

Edit:
Forgot this one: pg11's "...Please hang on to it as the most important thing that you have."
I'm pretty sure "…自分と大切なものを 守るために 使ってください" means something like
"... please use it to protect yourself and (things that are important to you/those that you cherish)"

Dex-chan lover
something "a" staff? ...................................... asclepius staff?

it have 2 ribbon when yuuko find it . 2 ribbon was resembling 2 wings?

*edit* almost forgot . her little sister , love reading a three kingdom book

Dex-chan lover
Our best guess so far is Aaron's rod since there isn't much in the way of shapeshifting weapons.

pg 11 has a speech bubble that repeats the same sentence. is it an error?

@mutopis

Come on that was literally already answered in this comments section. At least read it before asking.

@Meijin

Indeed, the Bible's Aaron's Rod seems to fit best. It changes into several things and it's often depicted with stems and leaves (as it once budded almonds.) Furthermore, Aaron and Joshua were both Moses' assistants, so that's another link.

Anpan Staff is funnier though. 😆

Dex-chan lover
I don't get Shamiko one-liner in the last page, can someone explain what actually she said?

Users who are viewing this thread