Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - New Species Found! Neighborhood Cafe is a Demon's Den!

@yurirei
I don't think Ryo has displayed a single hint of gayness yet. Her admiration for Shamiko certainly cannot be used as evidence.

@MidnighTea
She would probably let you. Just don't get on her bad side...

@BugDemon
Ryo blushed really hard when she saw the kiki kanri form in the photo Momo sent her in the anime. As in sexually attracted levels of blushing.

Dex-chan lover
Medusa.

... dude. Dude. You're talking about a kid. About a kid's relationship to her older sister.

@Medusa not shaming your preferences but in this case I'd say it's more of sisterly admiration. I have a little sister so I know they act like that sometimes (now amplify that X10 cause Japan). I mean, sure, we joke and meme about this stuff, but realistically, in this specific case, it's more of a deep admiration.

@MidnighTea
A kid that has read this stuff:
https://i.imgur.com/VUfUaRt.jpg
She's definitely more mentally developed in this regard than Shamiko.

@XANA Just saying. Momo hasn't blushed as hard for Shamiko as Ryo did in that scene.

@Medusa
Are you serious? Shamiko is wearing something embarrassing, so Ryo is slightly embarrassed. She is also wearing a "battle form" which gets the kid in her excited. People get flushed from excitement that has literally nothing to do with sexual arousal.
Sheesh.

Dex-chan lover
@Medusa
i guess Ryo thinking that her sister intimidated or blackmailed Momo to submit. The kid only shown to read Three Kingdom history, there is no way she read R18 stuff!

@BugDemon
That's the only make sense explanation.

I was gonna call bullshit on Anri knowing other demons but then I remembered that was kinda set up in the first chapter.

I wish someone wanted to hire me as a waiter, I've been out of work for months :(

Users who are viewing this thread