Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 36.5 - Extra

Lilith always deserves any punishment she gets. No exception.
At this point I think she was sealed in the statue because she was being super cocky and annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon How does it feel to be isolated in darkness for 2000 years? I guess all she need is friends and attention.

@Blackwar
She spent most of those 2000 years asleep, but she seemed to have always been this way. She is basically a more sassy, less considerate Shamiko. Of course all the bluster is just hiding her weakness and self-loathing, but she seems to actually enjoy getting on Momo's nerves and even accepts her punishment as justified sometimes.

Momo is definitely making mini-Shamikos as the vessels, even the tail is not the triple-point that Lilith and Lilith-possessing-Shamiko have. Actually, I think Shamiko is the only one so far who knows what Lilith actually looks like?

Such love and dedication that Momo displays modeling Shamiko... It kinda reminded me of another obsessed doll maker from non non biyori.

That reminds me, she had 11 dolls when she raided the Asura shop, having decided to do so that same day. She definitely had mass produced those beforehand.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
BTW, It's Chapter 35 extra, not Chapter 36 extra. Should be 35.5

Group Leader
@Ichigo69
it comes after 36 in the raws since it includes an extra of lico playing the super famicom from chapter 36

Isn't Lico asking, "Which save should I overwrite?"?
And Shamiko, "If it's the second one..." as you do when friends come over

Dex-chan lover
@giraffemangome Pretty much, but from the rest of the context there like Shamiko's expression and the manager seeming to yell at her I get the feeling Shamiko is sacrificing her own save file for the game. Perhaps the others belong to her little sister, so she was taking one for the team. Or I'm just reading way too much into it because that situation is easy to imagine for her.

Dex-chan lover
w8 what since when was momo as sadist? Seriously creating dolls only to stick your anger into them is beyond a fetish that a magical girl should exercise.

Fed-Kun's army
w8 what since when was momo as sadist? Seriously creating dolls only to stick your anger into them is beyond a fetish that a magical girl should exercise.
Momo has been bullying Shamicen from the beginning. They met when Lilith took over Shamiko's body and the relationship hasn't improved much since then. Momo is weak to taunting and Lilith can't stop gloating...

Users who are viewing this thread