Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Demon Awakening! Cut Open Your Own Path!

Dex-chan lover
The time has come!!!!
Also ...damn, it really makes me feel so bad for the poor Shamiko, all those unpleasant memories

Dex-chan lover
Silly Lillith, Snake will had approve of that stealth method. Sakura seem very lively for someone in her state.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if this mission is a success or not. But it's great that the first time Shamiko entered Momo's dream and cleaned her nightmare actually became important now.

Stealth demon and Shamiko narrating for her dad are hilarious.

Chiyoda Sakura arrives! Possibly the best magical girl around and a real hero.
Momo's about to do something crazy, can you feel it?

(Shamiko sneaking like Snake with the mikan box is my jam)

@gapchoc

Page 5, panel #4, missing line:
Lilith: You (will) need to depend on your spirit and guts...

Page 6, panel #1:
moving other there -> moving over there

Page 8, panel #3:
Shamilator TL-ed it as "...nightmare for day and..." which Shamiproofer edited to "...nightmare for the day and..."
The typo isnt a missing 'a'/'the' but rather dayS since 数日 implies multiple days. It'll also fit in better with the contents of panels #2-3 of page 10.

Page 11, panel #1: [minor?]
Momo starts off her line with '...やっぱり' which is something like 'I knew it' or 'As I'd thought'. It wasn't in Shamilator's TL and it might not be all that important, but imo it shows she had qualms about it.

@Reizon7
Is there a specific page that this typesetting is based on?
I feel like a lot of times the general idea is correct, but some minor details fail to make it in.
The translation work could be great with just a bit more polish.

And there's Sakura, the neighborhood meringue. A quick development but diving into her own memories should indeed result in finding Sakura's core if it was within her all along.

Being text we don't hear a voice but I guess the one who guided Shamiko to the whatever staff was Sakura.

I can't wait for the next chapter now... But don't mind me, gaphoc & co, the pace that fits you is the best, thanks for the chapter!

BTW, mangas sure love their stealth boxes... not that it isn't a fun reference. Snake and the Hinatsuki family would approve indeed.

Remember kids! living in denial of your own past is the key for a happy and healthy life!

Users who are viewing this thread