Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Black Emotions!! Darkness Peach Special!!

Wait, if positive emotions return Momo to the Light, then how will she ever be Shamiko's wife vassal? She'd just be so happy she'd transform right back into a magical girl!

Fed-Kun's army
And now Shamiko has no other option but marrying Momo to keep her jealousy in check forever.

Dex-chan lover
@pikonyanko 'I am so happy I decided to read the comments' (though I quite frankly have no idea why she wanted to do that)

The best part is that after all shamiko's work at making lunch boxes, she got to give momo the original one, the one that wasn't tainted by lico.

Double-page supporter
Wow, on page 3, 3rd panel, there's a really convoluted (and wrong) line by Momo.
Also, on page 5, Ogura Sion sounds wrong, isn't it supposed to be Shion?
I can't be bothered to check previous chapters or the raw right now.

This scanlation is brought to you by the Reddit machikado discord group! Also we're aware of a few errors and weird sentences but if you point out anything new it helps!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Touch the tummy, Shamiko, touch the tummy!

There must be a way to stop Momo's mana to get wasted in her fallen form, she won't stay dark if they don't figure out that.

@AkiTooru I heard somewhere her name is supposed to be a pun on the demon Gusion, so that might be why the translators went with “Sion” instead of “Shion.” Similar thing with Shamiko’s other friend, Sata Anri, probably being a pun on “Satan.”

Don't you hate it when you get dragged out of bed in the morning to shoot your friend with a magic crossbow? So pesky.

In all seriousnes, Momo was literally gonna die because she didn't eat her wife's lunch box. You can't make that up! Poor Momo has been bullied a lot the last two chapters. But at least she got fed directly by her lover and got to eat the original lunch box she put all her feelings into.

We should probably just ignore Ogura's growing criminal record.

PS: Shamiko totally rubbed the tummy in the confusion.

@AkiTooru
Her official name as revealed in the Volume 4 preview is Ogura Sion. Just like Riko is for some reason called Lico there. We either go all accurate or go for the more logical naming convention.

Dex-chan lover
Just like Riko is for some reaosn called Lico there

For God sake, the raws for her introduction in Vol.4 call her Lico not Riko. How many times does it need to be said ?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but you make it sound like Lico is the wrong way to write the name.

We have updated the chapter with fixes! We hope you nice people keep pointing these issues that go past our proofreading. We promise it'll be better in the future!
We have also translated some of the sfx, which will be commonplace from now on just like the other groups.

Users who are viewing this thread