Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - A New School Term! The Magical Girl’s New Role!

Fed-Kun's army
Sata Anri
SatAn
DNuqqcb.gif

Too bad it does not work in Japanese

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everybody that has given us feedback so far. I read all of it and what you guys say influences what we do. Most of us started this project with absolutely no scanlation experience at all so it's been a steep learning curve. Thank you for being patient with us and for pointing out anything we miss in the comments. I'll be going back and editing our previous releases with some small tweaks over the course of the next few weeks to ensure quality and consistency across all of our releases. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. We were a lot more meticulous on QC this time around.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Stop cutting off Ogura and Lilith when they have good ideas.

Satan really is Satan. The moment you start a contract with her your soul is hers. In all honesty Anri is an underrated character and I enjoy every panel she is in. She treats everyone like a friend and can even reign in Ogura. Truly the lord of hell. The way she drove around hornless Yuko was pretty amazing. This is only the second time we saw Yuko pre-horns I think, outside of childhood flashbacks. It's hard to imagine that this frail girl who collapses from walking too much just changed into the energetic Shamiko we know in a mere 4 months.

Mikan is a cutie-patootie and deserves all the support she can get. This is her arc, so enjoy it like deliCious citrus related drinks.
Gosenzo-phone sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

And of course Momo is too cute for words, but aside from her obsession with pussy, the introduction of the stabilizing drug is probably the most important thing this chapter. Ogura accidentally forgot to mention what the side-effects are. What a ditz~
Momo's gonna gulp that stuff down without a second though, isn't she?

I was really sick when I was little, and damn if Yuko's backstory doesn't hit close to home sometimes.

This chapter is brilliant.
Momo's Club.
FInding out everyone in the school is a massive weirdo... they make the Demons and Magical Girls look normal.
Her ribbon is just a part of her?! So does that mean Momo's normal attire that she can change with magic is just a part of her ether body? Is Momo naked in casual mode?!
Lilith and Ogura are such fun together.
The chapter was over so quickly. Oh no.
I love background Momo, Ogura and Shamiko, where they are just in the scene but not talking.
Fun, nice chapter.
Also! Just noticed! Momo was collecting cats in the same place Shamiko was shown to have collapsed. *D*

Dex-chan lover
I want to see more of Anri and Yuko's interactions in the past. It seems pretty adorable that Anri would just find a heavy duty cart to just help a sickly girl get to Orientation.

@Loona_Roses Mikan's ribbon is probably like Momo's head accessory- It's kind of a symbol of their magical girl status.

@ravidya
Sadly they only knew each other for like 1 month before the beginning of this story, so there isn't a whole lot of interaction. Especially because Yuko almost always went home directly and didn't spend any time with Anri. This is why in the early chapters Anri remarked that she was worried about Shamiko, but only now decides to really look out for her.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna call Mikan's ribbon antennae, but going with the theme, they're leaves. She's growing leaves from the top of her head.

Users who are viewing this thread