Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - The Battle Within the Dreamscape!! Unleash the Legendary Weapon!!

Group Leader
"The demon has accomplished her tummy quota."
Mangaka-san, I'm not sure you get it.
There is no such thing as enough tummy-touching. More is always better.

I like how Shamiko won't miss an opportunity to rub Momo's belly. Also, that excitement when she saw how cool Momo looks inside the dream

Dex-chan lover
"Mika-san is cute" is not wrong XP hahahaah
It would be awesome if tummy rub could recharge mana... then they would be like "It can't be helped!!"

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko now even pretends to be worried just so she can touch tummy.

That reaction face to the whisk is the best Momo's face ever.

Momo is done for, her musclebrain will have a hard time handling a talk with someone like this.

Dex-chan lover
I would have gone with uwu as the name, but I get it.

Also yes love Shamiko being the cutesy boss with her side of muscle Momo! Also love how Shamiko can't keep her hands off Momo's tummy!

Dex-chan lover
It's small, cute, and seems to be tempted by sweets. This can only lead to further cuteness.

Shamiko will one day lead the world's most successful and least profitable businesses. I imagine she'll under charge everyone and give away too many benefits. Though she'll have trillions of customers... (other worldly beings, animals and aliens will all be her customers too)

So what I really wanna know is: Did Shamiko “create” Ugallu’s physical form, or did she simply restore it? I could honestly see it being either, although it’s probably simply restoration.

Dex-chan lover
It's Mikan's birthday today, incidentally. Great time to release a new chapter!

... I want to join Shamiko's organization, those are some killer benefits. Also, Momo does have a nice tummy!

This was nice to read after a couple of rough days in a row.
I’ve been spoiled on Ugallu a while ago, so it’s nice to officially meet her.
Edit: dirty joke warning, don’t read the spoiler if that’s not your thing:
does this mean that Shamiko and Momo went into Mikan and made a child? So lewd. Hopefully they help Mikan raise her.

Double-page supporter
I waited a week for you guys to congratulate Shamiko on her Niconico award and there's nothing about it in your credits page.

I waited a week for you guys to congratulate Shamiko on her Niconico award and there's nothing about it in your credits page.

This would have required us to be aware of said award’s existence, sadly.

@MemoryIris With final exams for most of us these last couple weeks we haven't had time to keep up on the news really. We'll for sure put it in 51 credits though!

Users who are viewing this thread