Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - The Battle Within the Dreamscape!! Unleash the Legendary Weapon!!

Gotta love that legendary whisk, it fits Shamiko well.

Now to see how well Momo fares in negotiation... thankfully so she already has some experience with cute demon girls.

Dex-chan lover
Momo belly is really a wonder, no wonder Shamiko is so attracted to it, from the origin of her scar, and how the strings from Momo's skirt attached to nothing on her side stomach*.

*PS: can not wait FPHS group translate 52.9

Aggregator gang
@Lilliwyt: I use it, although it's due to my specific type of astigmatism where dark mode anything gives me headaches/migraines (has to do with the halitation around the pure white-text letters even with glasses, although off-white text isn't as bad).

But for most people they won't have an issue with dark mode styling, hence why it's the prevailing choice on apps like Discord.

"Light mode"
LightThemeUsers.gif

Shamiko is gonna take over the world with her ideas and tummy rubs.

Dex-chan lover
Should have tried to talk to that little girl by Japanese English.

Oh God. There are so many things to talk about in this chapter.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/771650/1
I love the central panel of the first page 😍.
Of course, Shamiko want to solve everything through dialogue. And obviously, Momo is prepared to go over the other route if that failed.
"Should shamiko fail with diplomacy, I shall persuade it" My knowledge of English is very limited, so I am probably wrong, but it shouldn't be "if" instead of "should"?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/771650/2
That was the part that surprised me most in the chapter. I didn't expect Shamiko to consider Mikan her subordinate or that one of the reasons she wanted to help Mikan was because she felt it was her duty as the boss. I know there will be people who will say that she was just being stundere, but I think she was being honest. Especially since the times she tried to mask her true motivations she always ended contradicting what she said with actions or words.
I am also glad that they take up the issue of "gathering a group to protect the city" again. Literally no one has talked about it since Momo said that they would look for people at the end of volume 3.
It's funny how Shamiko was so interested in the taste of the drug that Ogura made.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/771650/3
“Feels like a carnivore” Shamiko made the prediction of the century
https://mangadex.org/chapter/771650/4
Seeing Shamiko get excited by darkness peach is always a appreciated gift. And I agree, black katanas are Cool!
Frankly I don't know if Shamiko really was worried about Momo or if she just wanted to play with her tummy ... oh, who I cheat?. We all know that the correct answer is both.
"I connot use this method over and over again". Simply put, unless a convenient solution appears, sooner or later Momo will have to choose between forming a complete contract with Shamiko, or breaking the partial contract she currently has.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/771650/5
I like to see Shamiko putting into practice everything she has learned. And I love Momo's reactions to the way Shamiko uses the whatever staf.
The tail abuse is back!
Momo got angry because Shamiko didn't understand what she meant? Or, she got angry because she was jealous to heard Shamiko call Mikan cute? ... Again, who I cheat? Clearly the answer is both.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/771650/6
So finally we have a serious battle in the series, huh? I know it was just an "this side attack / this other side defend" exchange, but it's still nice to have an action scene.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/771650/7
🤣 That reaction of Momo was without a doubt my favorite part of the chapter. Although, it is scary to think that if Shamiko had enough imagination, she could replicate a legendary weapon of mass destruction.
Ugallu is adorable.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/771650/8
Let's leave the negotiations to the magical girl with social incapacity, and accustomed to solving things with her fists. What can go wrong?
Momo ... I know it's good to contemplate alternatives in case things go wrong, but don't you think you should have a little more confidence that extreme measures won't be necessary?
I adore how Momo has reached the point of asking "what Shamiko would do". It shows that she have come to respect her and recognize her abilities.
“Hang in there, Momo-san! Utilize your conversation skills to advance the negotiations”… What conversation skills? 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Reiba1925 -

"Should shamiko fail with diplomacy, I shall persuade it" My knowledge of English is very limited, so I am probably wrong, but it shouldn't be "if" instead of "should"?

No, that's a proper use of the subjunctive mood. "Should...I shall" is an old-fashioned and more elegant way of saying "if...I will"

@SuperSheikah
Shamiko gave entropy the finger, took a roiling mass of chaos, and re-ordered it back into a physical body.

Her staff has literal reality-warping abilities as an entity of chaos; she just doesn't have anywhere near enough magical power to put it to its full use. Dreams are a lot easier to manipulate than "real" physical existence, so she can do crazy "impossible" things there, but as we saw, doing so completely drained her in about one minute.

Double-page supporter
That's a great way to form a weapon that can manipulate mana flow

A cheat whisk. Shamiko's really a great chef!

I know I went on and on about calling her Ugallu, but... if you had chosen Uga Buga, I would have been fine with it too. lol
So yeah, Ugallu, finally here. Cutest little familiar with claws that can do a hurting to the unsuspecting. Her broken speech is always adorable. Uga!

Shamiko's tummylesting never ends, but she is getting more scheming each time. First she asks for it, then she does it while Momo is distracted and now she comes up with an excuse to touch it! Why is Shamiko only acting like a real demon when she wants to molest her gf?
Lilith is such a b*tch sometimes and I love it. If I was Momo I would fling her right back to the moon after this operation.

Mikan is such a good girl, more worried about them than herself. Of course she wouldn't fall to darkness, despite Shamiko's benefits. Shamiko... you really sound more like their personal servant when you make such an organization where you only serve them lol

Ogura's drugs are expensive holy shit. Momo might be rich, but even she will feel that dent in her wallet after buying that stuff a few times. And of course the drug will stop working after repeated use, so she has fairly limited time to stabilize herself and pick whatever side she wants.

I was honestly expecting more screeching from /a/ that we started doing our translations in-house. I'm really happy to see how well received this chapter was though! :D

Dex-chan lover
@gpot97

Thank you for doing God's Work. And you really want people to read your handle as "G spot", don't you?

@thofheinz that's not my goal. I actually hated that it happened at first, but now I've embraced it and it's amusing when it happens. It's just my nickname. Some people call me GPot irl too.

Dex-chan lover
@gpot97

That makes sense, but it could make you some unwanted friends.

I'm really grateful to all of you for bringing this series to us; it's a joy.

@gpot97
I saw a bunch of people lamenting that reddit is doing the work instead of /a/, but I don't give a crap who does it as long as we get more typeset chapters. What kind of moron would complain about more content? Shamilator was always just a bridging device until a real translator or proofreader gets baited interested. And either way, this is Mangadex. Nobody gives a hoot about rivalries or origins.

Users who are viewing this thread