Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 51 - Coming to Light! The Truth Behind the Tangerine Colored Curse

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko and Momo had better watch out. With tricksters like Foxey and Anri around, they will trick our two leads into a clear public confession just for the fun of it. Mikan could join them with her newly found ornery powers. That would be funny as hell.

@thofheinz
Don't remind me... Riko tried so hard and Momo still f*cked up despite the advice. Never forget, never let her live it down. Just wait for Chapter 55.
EiXowqo.png
EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not talking about a confession. I wasn't spoiling some big event don't worry.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, thanks, I read some of what you're talking about.
Does that come before or after Momo's maybe-confession?
I hope that's sufficiently vague.

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon -

Great! It would be sad if it were after.

What's it going to take for these two to come to terms?

I'm changing my name to Uga.

I see we’re in real spoiler land with these comments now. The tags exist for a reason people!
That said, we’re all really looking forward to the confession chapter as well. I predict lots of infighting for the person who gets to do that page lol.

@thofheinz
Assuming you are at a computer, there is a bar above your textbox that has symbols for several functions (like bold, cursive adding links etc.).
There is a symbol with a crossed out eye. Click it and you will create a spoiler box. Just write into it.

Dex-chan lover
BugDemon -

Many thanks. After all these years, the most obvious things elude me.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we talk about loli Momo in bunny outfit? I think that deserves a whole spin off!
I don't really get it. I know at one point Sakura put up a deal that lessened the danger of Mikan's curse. She used to be hospitalizing anyone who got close. Is Momo saying that the way Sakura did it was to tune the curse from harm to slapstick, embarrassing situations and cosplay? Or is she just saying that she used to have to calm Mikan down with silly cosplay?

Users who are viewing this thread