Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 52.9 - Volume 5 Introduction

I am MAZOKU girl
My father lives in the mandarin box
Yamiochi YEAH!

Nothing more needs to be said.

Double-page supporter
@thofheinz
Pretty sure it's supposed to be an Engrish way of saying Darkness peach. Yami (darkness) + the "chi" bit of piichi (peach).
Not sure why the o is there other than to just string it together.

@Loona_Roses
"This is my wife, we had a wedding ceremony, but she didn't sign the forms with her real name, so it's techinically not official."
🤣 That made me laugh much more than any joke of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank everyone for letting me know what Yamiochi is. I was wondering whether it was the hot pink-haired young woman who is in some game I don't want to play called "Dungeon Travelers."

Fed-Kun's army
I think I spot a new character on the cover page!
Red clothes. Kinda looks demonic. Or maybe I just got reminded of Satanichia from Gabriel Dropout...

@GondiTheCat
She's another magical girl that's going to cause some problems near the end of the volume.

Then she breaks her magical girl contract and goes home once she gets what she's in Tama for (her grandfather's wok and an apology from Lico for stealing it), so she's not going to be a regular part of the cast.

Fed-Kun's army
@shaeli ooh, so I guessed wrong. Nice though, I can't wait to see what she's like and all. The character in this series has all been great so far, so I'm expecting the same with this one.

How to survive zombie apocalypse:

1) Report unusual behaviour.
2) Barricade your homes.
3) Avoid all contact with infected individuals.
4) Wait for official instructions.

Double-page supporter
How to survive a zombie apocalypse

1. Be a robot
2. Wander around and look at pretty ruins while you wait for the zombies to rot away

Users who are viewing this thread