Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - Demon’s Birthday Celebration!? Peachy’s Afterschool Escape!

Aggregator gang
With the light vs dark conflict settled, Momo now has to battle to keep Shamiko's heart to herself

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This is the best chapter so far.

Momo totally destroyed herself, Riko had no bad intentions, she genuinely recommended her the best present after Momo bought her something worth 7800 yen, and yet Momo's pride and being unable to trust other people completely blinded her, so Riko went and did the prince act herself and worked perfectly, Momo has no one to blame but herself.

Then the best part, Shamiko treasures Momo's gift more than everyone else's to the point she puts it alongside her ancestor, but Momo is so dense she can't even notice it, she's just angry Shamiko isn't using it, so even though she actually earned some points with Shamiko she ended up thinking she lost. Just pure perfection, it'll be hard for another chapter to top this.

Power Uploader
I want to see this animated
hQINsYS.png

Ganbare Momo! Become a responsible magical girl by remembering your friend's birthday date.

Dex-chan lover
"Why does everyone think I'm buying a dumbbell for her..."

Uh, you did brought a dumbbell for her before.

Fed-Kun's army
Shamiko treasures the gift Momo gave her so much she keeps it on display instead of using it

You know I'm waiting for the cliche chapter of magical girls coming and aiming for shamiko's life because she easy pickings. Due to the magical girls being so weak that they can't even take down the boss of the cafe. (I have no idea if there is such a chapter, but I really want it to happen.)

Dex-chan lover
More like, does she have paper bills and card to fill the purse beside 500 ¥ coin?😯

Give her the roses, Momo. Please and thank you.
Lico knows what everyone wants.

Dex-chan lover
Momo thought Lico is trolling but that girl really said the truth

Another cute and funny chapter.

The wallet was very appropriate, even though Shamiko ended treasuring it a bit too much, yet the roses would have been best indeed (even Shamiko's father agrees and approves). Too bad Momo could not trust Lico. It was great of Lico doing the single rose demonstration to prove her sincerity, worth double making Momo jealous (and making her use Shamiko's signature phrase, lol)

Lico giving Shamiko someone else's stuff was sly as always though. I bet she didn't even ask for permission. XD

Btw, I knew Momo had indeed considered getting her dumbbells as the rest of the gang predicted.

Users who are viewing this thread