Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 56 - Seals Are Painful 1: Ancestor's Holiday

What Lilith ended up having to do to save Shamiko
and getting stuck with an eternity of community service for it
definitely deflated Lilith's ego quite a bit.

vpzv0BQ.png

Also, a little bit from the most recent chapter; Lilith's using the Yoshida name, so she definitely considers herself part of the family now—and Momo as a future part of it.

@shaeli
That's a spoiler. And I am not just talking about the literal spoiler inside the spoiler tag...

I just love Lilith’s “my blood sugar level is dangerous” shirt as she always likes/ed to drink soda and other sweets.

Funny chapter , this manga has gotten better , what i dislike are character clones , i like them being unique

Aggregator gang
Did Lilith get locked away before she grew horns or got used to them?
I always feel so sorry for Lilith she was locked away at a very young age, her descendents are just mana children. She has lived a terrible, lonely life of darkness and missuse. She learnt to use her magic while locked away, so she was likely no older than Shamiko when she was sealed away. Her history is a bit weird though, how did she have descendents if she was sealed away? Maybe it her children were all demons summoned using her power, so that people performed a ritual with her statue at the centre.
That's what I'm thinking. She kept getting weaker as she was sealed, but she might have been a powerful battery before all the seals came into effect. If she coached someone through a magic circle and the fetch quests for materials, she could have implemented the ritual while sealed. Otherwise, maybe she did the ritual before she had control, before she was sealed. Someone else made the circle, she pumped it full of power.

I just love Lilith’s “my blood sugar level is dangerous” shirt as she always likes/ed to drink soda and other sweets.
Same. I think it's also a reference to her wanting magical girl blood. The fact that she's wearing it in the real world means it's probably one of the Yoshidas' shorts and the version she was wearing in the sealed space was a copy, not an original creation.

Users who are viewing this thread