Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Seals Are Painful 2: A Love for Okuokutama

Dex-chan lover
Ancestor tail tummy rubbing. A bit unconscious, but nothing to see here. At least Momo is asleep, so this goes right by her. Otherwise it would be jealousy.

It's always nice when everyone is very casual about Lilith inevitable demise. The Whatever Staff truly exists to bury puke and nothing else.
Ugallu is afraid of fire?? Cuuute! 😆
Ogura literally gave them a deus ex machina button now... but anyway, she sure is doing something suspicious while the magical girls are away from town.

Oh yeah and of course the snek. She is certainly something. Next chapter will explain a lot more, so I'll be quiet for now.

The snake is a mizuchi. It's a dragon snake water god thing in Japanese mythology/folklore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizuchi

Dex-chan lover
Ugallu is sleeping on Mikan's lap, while Mikan's hugging her on page 6. These are mother and daughter all right!

Fed-Kun's army
Why no one appreciate Momo's hard working? Seriously, she carried the size of luggage big as twice of her size. So gallant.

Momo is at least mountain buster level. There is no limit to how ridiculously broken Mahou Shoujos are.

@BugDemon
Why do you say that? I’m pretty into these sorts of discussions (even if I’m not great at coming up with my own analyses) so I’m curious why you said that? I kinda figured she’d be quite a bit less myself, since she got injured by a truck, and is supposedly much weaker than Sakura (who’s best feat seems to be city-level).

@GurrenPrime5
Wait for the next chapter to find out.

Also btw, we don't know Sakura's upper limit at all. We just know that one of her moves is building level and that her barriers are at least city level. Then there is also the fact to consider that strength isn't necessarily based on destructive power. Sakura might be superior to Momo just because her barriers are frankly reality breaking levels of ridiculous. We know that Momo's physical prowess is way above average and that FPHS is just a mid-level move that is equatable to Sacramento Cannon.

I've been thinking... So... since Lilith's vessel is made from clay did Shamiko and Momo make her organs and features or is she as smooth as a doll under her clothes? In either case is Ugallu the same? Or did the possession ritual summoning magic fill in all those details?
Also whose is that "My blood sugar level is damgerous" shirt? We've only seen Lilith wear it in her sealed space and now. By the size I can only guess it was made or bought for her specifically or it was once Shamiko's father's.
When Lilith vessel drinks is the vessel getting drunk or is it becoming an offering to Lilith and then Lilith's real sealed body gets drunk.
How much of Shamiko's body is actually real? It occured to me that Shamiko having a core inside her and being a demon that she may actually have an ether body or at least partly be that case. I mean considering that Lilith in her sealed space can get drunk, injured and seems to be relatively real, that indicates that the image we see of her in her sealed space is her actual body. It is also indicated that if the seal was to be broken that Lilith could just escape the sealed space without the need for ritual or another body. Similarly there is the case of Shamiko's father who by all accounts vanished when he was sealed. Indicating that his and Lilith's body are in themselves like the Ether body's of the Magical girls.
So...
My main question is... do the physical Ugallu and Lilith have actual organs and features and if so, did they have to be manually made by Momo and Shamiko?

@BugDemon
Good point about barriers.
As for the thing that started this conversation, it’s a little weird you’d bring it up out of a spoiler tag if we haven’t seen it yet. Especially unprompted. I guess it’s no big deal since this isn’t an action series, and I don’t mind being spoiled regardless, but it still seems a little rude.

@Loona_Roses
These questions might probably be better suited for the general comments section, but I'll see what I can safely answer.
Q: Does Lilith have organs?
A: Yes. Her body completely functions like a human's except like 10 times weaker. And the more the vessel degrades the weaker her senses become as she gets slowly drawn back to her sealed space.

Q: Is Ugallu like Lilith?
A: Ugallu was made on the same principle, but her existence isn't bound to some seal, so her body is far more stable and she basically is a new lifeform now. Additionally her new vessel retains her familiar powers.

Q: Whose shirt is that?
A: It wasn't shown, but it was apparently a Yoshida family item. That's where she copied it from too.

Q: Does Lilith get drunk?
A: She gets absolutely sloshed to the point where she pukes. To answer your actual question, yeah her soul is currently tied to this vessel, so she doesn't go into her sealed space at all. Everything the body experiences, she experiences directly. And no, nothing that happens in the sealed space can actually harm her and that is not her body, just a projection of her soul tied to the ancestue. If her statue gets destroyed
she returns to the seal. She will not be freed. But because there is no statue anymore, she will be completely cut off from the physical plain, meaning she is lost forever and can't perceive anything anymore.

Q: Is Shamiko's body made of ether?
A: No. Demons are not like magical girls, they are completely physical. Shamiko is 100% a meatbag. Sakura's core is just fused with her soul, it didn't physically alter her biology.

Q: If their organs are real, did they have to be handmade?
A: We can't know either way, though I'm pretty confident they only made the rough outer shape, infused it with mana and the soul/spirit possessing the vessel imprinted a general image of their bodily make-up onto it. No offense to Momo's handcrafting skills, but there is no way she made a perfect replica of Lilith without ever having seen her. Even if Shamiko helped a little.

@GurrenPrime5
The conversation was about how strong Momo is and how carrying a lot doesn't affect her. I was just underlining the point by stating she hasn't even shown us nearly how strong she really is.

SmFqhwvl.png

Chapter 66 shows that Lilith apparently has the ability to magically modify clothing, in which case, all the silly stuff she wears she probably made herself.

@Morsealworth
The power of reading ahead in the manga and paying attention to the facts already told to us. Oh and I guess sometimes interviews and tweets.
At least some of this should have already been known by now though.

Users who are viewing this thread