Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - Put Our Heads Together! The Demon’s New Battle Outfit

@Kaguya-Sama
That's what I thought you were going on about.
First of all there is no PERMANENTLY here. It was said repeatedly that Shamiko's suggestions do not have a permanent effect. That is literally one of the limitations Lilith brought up herself. And whether one would even consider her powers brainwashing is incredibly debatable. Because she cannot force her will on someone at all. Her suggestions are not the same as orders or changing someone's personality or will.
She is not the natural enemy of navigators, because navigators prevent Shamiko from directly affecting the Magical Girls heart. That is the entire point. They are mental defenses. If anything navigators are SHAMIKO's natural counter.
The Whatever Staff only has worldbreaking properties in dreams. In the real world it has hard limits on both what it can do and mana consumption. In dreams it also consumes her mana, therefore she cannot abuse it nearly as much as you think. In the mental scape navigators and lucid magical girls can also manipulate the reality around them, and are far more powerful than Shamiko. Shamiko got lucky both times she effectively used her dream diving.

I get it, her powers are theoretically incredibly strong, but in practicality Shamiko is too weak and incompetent to use them effectively. Even Lilith who is far more competent at using her abilities would not have been much of a threat to even modern Magical Girls (who are far weaker than the Light Clan members of her time).

Lastly.... none of this is new. We already knew these powers since volume 3 and 4. You acted like there are new powerful abilities she will show later, but she didn't. lol

@Fusang Page 3 top left. 'Belley button'

I've made some posts on their respective threads when I found typos if you feel like going back. If I keep finding typos, do you want me to tag you?

A demon with Horns, Heart tails, dream (seduction?) powers and now it's revealed that "stronger with more skin revealed"?

This pretty much confirms even more that Shamiko and Shamisen are succubi, doesn't change anything plot-wise (I think) but still nice to know

Users who are viewing this thread