Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - The Unique Tag Team! Infiltrate Crimson’s Dreams!

Dex-chan lover
That fucking fish lo/ make him into sushi... Well, the girl wasnt very admirable either.

Is she going to enter Lico's mind now? I'm kinda scared honestly

Dex-chan lover
Don't spike people's food with drugs, kids. You'll have a bad time.

For those who are wondering, the April Fool's upload was moved here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/846186/1

Dex-chan lover
Welp, time to be a jerk I guess but fuck this girl. I guess she is well written and makes sense but I just can't sympathize with her at all.

Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
I'd think folks would learn to recognize character behaviors by now. Hon is tsundere. She's not a good cook, so she's ashamed to try working with her grandfather. She speaks aggressively to try to hide her shame and embarassment. Also, yes, she wants to be a fashion designer: there's nothing wrong with a kid having her own dreams.

Then someone showed up, stole a present that was precious to her, and started cooking food that clearly affected people's minds. She thought something terrible was happening to her grandfather, and so when the fish showed up and "confirmed" it, she jumped at the chance to save him. Yes, she acted rashly based on false information, but the one at fault here is the fish who deceived her. She's just a young, desperate girl who's afraid for her family.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The only wrong thing with that vision 2000 years after is that Shamiko looks older when her dad looks the same after living 2000 years. So does Lilith after 5000, but that one could be explained with her being sealed.

Funny, in the same part she says Hon's grandpa wasn't brainwashed, she brainwashes Hon. Even Ugallu got it.

Now it comes the hard part.

Riko is a dummy and Hon-san was just a kid with a pretty big grudge. Yet like I said, she is reasonable enough that they could have talked it out.
Ugallu saved Shamiko's ass, what a legend. Convincing Riko is the harder part honestly.

@KZO We don't know how old Joshua is. And don't you use that Egyptian picture as evidence, that could be any of Lilith descendants.
And the "brainwashing" is just quite literally cleaning negative feelings. Not actual brainwashing.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon What egyptian picture? Shami mom said Joshua is a mesopotamian name, so he got that name when he was born 2000 years ago, she also said he had been travelling for a LONG time, also he had 2 spikes in his tail and Lilith has 3, so it can be concluded that a demon gets a new spike in the tail every 2000 years.

Dex-chan lover
I beg to disagree. I think convincing Riko would be much easier than expected. She's nonchalant person.
Yes, the apology part might be a bit difficult but at least she will be able to return the wok unless she has a real reason not to.

@KZO
No, him having a Mesopotamian name does not mean he was born in Mesopotamia. That's like saying "Gerard" is a French name and anyone who has it was born in France. Even if Joshua's ancestors were Mesopotamian he'd still count as one. You don't know how long "long" actually is.
That tail thing is so stupid I won't even give that the time of day. Literally based on nothing but a random guess.

@karappo
You may have forgotten that Hon-san literally sealed the guy she loves and Riko was about to go on a murder rampage.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon Nothing in this manga is an accident, everything is planned with a purpose, character designs included.

@KZO While that may be true, you are clearly not the kind of mindreader who can tell what that plan is. All I ask is that you don't state things as facts that are merely random guesses.
ZTj4qaN.png

Users who are viewing this thread