Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 64.5 - Extra and Volume 5 Contents

@Lilliwyt
I’m with BugDemon on the name thing. He could’ve been more polite, but it makes more sense for: A, a character’s namesake to be the name of an individual rather than a location; B, for a character as dark as Ogura to be named after something demonic than something holy; and C, for her name pun to work the same way as fellow civilian Anri’s, ie you need to look at the first and last name together to get the pun.

Dex-chan lover
No I only care when i talk with someone or someone talk with me. That just is normal. I will be honest, this manga might be one of the manga i read that goes on analyses and talk about futures chapters like that. The others will been Isekais but that's also normal.Comment sections aren't here purely for only plot and lore, like I said just before, most mangas I've read don't have thoses kind of discussions. Also for what it's worth, i did ask a question about the chapter in the last chapter but since everynody was focus on the confession, it goes unnoticed.

@GurrenPrime5 I don't know, Momo's pun is only on Momo not on the full name as far as i'm concerned so it's not farfetch to think Sion is the same. I just found it ironic to have one name Satan and the other a Holy name.

@Lilliwyt
That’s why I specified “fellow civilian” as in not directly affiliated with the warring factions. Anri and Ogura are sorta the odd ones out in this series in that they aren’t from the Dark or Light clans, so it would make sense if they have the same naming convention. Magical girls are fruits, navigators are angels and prophets, I haven’t seen much of a pattern among the demon names (Lilith and Ugallu are named after demons, but idk about the others) and the “normal” (if you can call Ogura that) humans have puns that are only obvious if you read their full names. At least that’s how I saw it.

Dex-chan lover
@GurrenPrime5 I don't know if Ogura can be described as "normal" at this point. There was some moments where she seem to know more than she say and the number of potions and other magic things she have done so far is really a lor for a normal person. I mean, Anri is just a normal citizen and haven't done nothing too crazy for now or not that i remember. At this point and with all the characters, it's not farfetch to think she is a witch or come from a witch family

The most recent chapters (69/70) pretty much spelled out what Ogura is, but that's a big fat we're not allowed to discuss here.

@lilliwyt , @bugdemon 's argument for a demon pun makes more sense than the god pun but @bugdemon is also the bigger asshole who gets off on putting down other people as the biggest fish in the tiny SoL hardcore analysis pond to make himself feel bigger and calling everyone else hypocrites to defend himself, so lets all unlike him enjoy and discuss our manga how we want it and treat each other cordially

@captainaeroman
Considering you are literally pretending to be a big fish and only speak up to be an asshole to me, I feel like the irony is a little too much.
This stuff is what the MachiMazo fandom is about. If you just wanna clap your hands at cute things that's fine too. Complaining about people who take the depth seriously is just a dick thing to do. But you know that and do it all the time because you enjoy it, ain't that right? Hypocrite indeed.

If you would ever give a damn to context you'd see that I gave a completely cordial response to Lilliwyt first and then got toxic backlash for no reason. Pick your fights better asshole.
PS: Stop assuming my sex.

@bugdemon I'm not complaining about people wanting to overanalyze MM, but I do have a problem with you putting others down all the time, you are the epitome "well ackshually" energy and you know it. If every other MM thread has a toxic argument with you in the center of all of them vs lillwyt, me, or KZO or whoever's else has a slightly wrong argument and/or problem with your attitude at the time, you might just be the problem instead

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I know I'm a bit late to the conversation here, but I, for one, would miss your commentary if you stopped. We have similar taste in manga and I like to see your thoughts.

Maybe just block BugDemon?

Users who are viewing this thread