Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - A Blend of Emotions!! Banda Terrace’s New Friend!!

Fed-Kun's army
Momo vs Shamiko: Dawn of Gayness!

Featuring famous lines:
- Shamiko: Tell me, do you gay!... You will!
- Shamiko: You were never a Magical Girl... You weren't even a girl.
- [When Mikan arrived] / Momo: Is she with you? / o: I thought she was with you...
- Ryoko: You're gonna go to war? / Shamiko: That daughter of a peach brought the war to us.
- Momo: I love you

// If this's good, plz lemme be on air in the next credit @fusang

fByw1py.gif

@nyanpass
That's actually true. If we want to be extra correct it's actually Yuri Crush , as we only have one-sided confirmation right now. But MangaDex doesn't have that tag, so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Holy moly, did she really just say that? I never truly expected it to ever happen tbh and it really came completely out of nowhere and caught me off-guard so much that at first, I was very confused and didn't quite understand what she even said. Once the meaning of her words actually settled in, my second thought was that the translators must be memeing but nope, it's actually real. I still find it hard to believe but it makes me so happy.
God, I love it when the yuri tag gets added like this.

Double-page supporter
What is with these magical girls almost dying after just a few drops of blood...

@Babydel
It's not about the amount of blood, it's the fact that the seals aborb shittons of their mana. The blood is just the transmitter. It could be literally anything else.

Fed-Kun's army
@babydel I have a better question: Does it has to be a knife to get magical blood? (Why is it so violent? She can just ask other use a fist, ya know...)

Power Uploader
Now with that confession out of the way, the only issues remaining are Manager-san accepting Liko's confession and Mikan stopping being a single mother.

So, one thing I was wondering, I remember seeing an older translation of Momo’s confession that seemed a bit more explicit than the one here. So I’m wondering how explicit was it in the original Japanese?

Double-page supporter
@BugDemon

She says she is willing to give as much blood as needed, not mana, so I can only guess their blood can only hold so much mana.

@yurirei

A fist? You mean get punched in the face or something? D:

Group Leader
@GurrenPrime5

I looked to see if I could find the original raw and the relevant part seems to be シャミ子のことを好きになってた. i don't know japanese too well but at the very least, she's outright saying "i like shamiko" in some form. people who are more fluent are free to chime in but at the very least, i think it's fairly explicit

@ScarecrowB Why does anybody actually believe Riko will ever have a chance? How much more explicit than "I dont even have romantic/sexual interest in yourspecies" does it have to get? lol

@Babydel
Not exactly. When Momo lost a single drop of blood to Shamiko's wiping her scratch, she lost almost all her mana to Lilith statue. It has nothing to do with the amount of blood, it's about how well the seal absorbs the mana. And as you can even see in this chapter once again... Hon-san only gave a few drops, but exhausted almost all her mana to the point where she could hardly move and Zikiel was worried she would fade away. Once again, it could be anything, even saliva or urine or even a direct mana transfer like Shamiko and Momo do to pump it into seals... those probably just don't transfer it quite as well.

@GurrenPrime5
She says "dai suki", which can be interpreted either as like or love, but the phrase Momo uses is almost exclusively used for confessions of love. Sunrise Arrow probably used "fallen for you" because it's a nice pun considering the circumstances.

@cowjazz @BugDemon thank you both for your help. I don’t know much about the Japanese language, but even I know what “dai suki” means 😉 and I can’t blame the translators for going for a pun where it’d fit.

Dex-chan lover
I knew about this chapter long ago, still I feel so excited to see it for real now... it's so cute !!! not to mention the incredible character development they just had

Fed-Kun's army
Damn ryuko really is free of the demon seal then? Also wondering what ogura will do with the fish.

Users who are viewing this thread