Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 75

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Suika is gonna kill almost every dark clan member in town, I can feel it. It's kinda curious she doesn't eat. Interesting to get a genuinely evil character in the manga.

The worst part is that Momo is being tricked into it by someone she thought was good, no wonder she's so damaged as an adult.

That probably wasn't Ogura but Gusion.

Aggregator gang
the typeset here is absolutely fucking awful and Idunno why you felt the need to snipe when sunrise has been consistently putting out high quality TS's of this for ages

Dex-chan lover
Small child duped into giving a serial killer her next hitlist

Presumably fax to the demon directory which is concerning since that's where Shamiko's title was faxed so that girl might have it...

@RosabellaMelantha

I'm just taking it as a sneak peak before we get the better translation but I get what you mean

I don't care about sniping and whatnot but....

Please, at least put a readable work there.

Dex-chan lover
Man I usually don't bitch about sniping and TL group drama in general, but why do this? Sunrise Arrow has been doing a great job, while this TL and typeset are just.... Not good.

It looks to be one disgruntled /a/non acting on their own and not a consensus on 4chan's part.

Group Leader
I don't understand why you bother releasing something that is just inferior quality to the groups that's already scanlating it. There are plenty of other untranslated/scanned mangas in this world, yet you choose to ruin the author's work with you clearly no effort and quality scans. I hope you decide to put the time and effort to scanlate something of higher quality and legible and viewable work. Thank you for your time and I hope you take my opinion positively. I hope you some wasting your own time like this and do something more productive.

Lol guys you know you can just not read this release if its existence offends you, it's not like this prevents sunrise arrow from doing their own release as normal
I'll never understand scanlation drama

Users who are viewing this thread