Mad Chimera World - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Birth

That was a remarkable disappointing ending.
Was reading other comments saying that the series was cancelled & the end rushed. Wit one commentor saying it was supposed to continue from that point.

At least the world building was interesting and the universe twisted and unique. Wish it had proper closure though.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if someday Kishimoto Seishi will ever get as famous as his brother. Granted they have similar artstyles, but maybe this work was too grotesque for Japanese readers to handle?

Dex-chan lover
so this got axed didn't it? that is the only thing I can come up with

@Blackrobe well it was in the name

Fed-Kun's army
Trash ending. Worm guy teleports in and out of existence in the most convenient way. It's really sad that mangas have to get axed and become like this

Dex-chan lover
Rip ending let’s see if the author has any other works but thanks for translating everything.

Dex-chan lover
Welp... that's the end. It was a roller coaster ride all the way to the end. By which I mean the car decelerates from max speed to 0 in the span of seconds in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

another axe rears its ugly head. That said i wasnt fond of the action and more in it for Usagi and the world building. But the rush of the axe killed the decent world building

Users who are viewing this thread