Mad Miniscape - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Extreme Codependency: Home Edition. I'm interested.

OK so... Minoru died. And he wishes for Asahi to die. He seems pretty overtly hostile. I mean he acts "friend-like" a lot of the time but also his eyes look very empty and he also makes murder attempts. He doesn't seem like he likes Asahi, is what I'm saying. He's seemingly just putting up the superficial "friend" act because giving her "treats" in this way gives him opportunities to try to kill her.

Asahi seems to like Minoru, and wants to keep him around. Maybe she herself gives him "treats" by stepping (quite literally in this case) into obvious traps, in order to keep him around, because if she made it overly hard for him to kill her then maybe he'd stop giving her the treats (the friend act) that she wants from him. It's an exchange.

So why does Minoru want to kill Asahi? The straightforward answer is that Asahi caused Minoru's death in the first place. I wonder if that's what it is or if there's something even weirder going on. The double twist would be if Minoru was the more evil one all along (like, maybe he wanted to kill her in the first place when he was alive for psycho reasons, but she killed him first, but she also likes him and wants to keep him around).

It'd be a really big twist if it's neither of these options. I mean there's plenty of time for the story to introduce a third or fourth "real evil" that somehow caused this situation.

Dex-chan lover
JXBEjYF.png

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: I think they will have a nice wholesome relationship where everyone respects each other's boundaries. Or there's going to be killing... lots of killing.

Users who are viewing this thread