Mada Kimi o Miageteru - Ch. 13 - It's a really good read, so check it out

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Messages
273
so whats your deal? why do you keep reading this?
A bunch of femcels attacked me on chapter 3 for saying "used goods". When literally in chapter 1 someone else said "used goods" and got a bunch of likes. The best part their arguments were so funny that I couldn't stop. But I would have stopped if they stopped their striking and dumbing my "used goods" comments. But now I will comment on every chapter using the "used goods". And it is all their fault that I am still here. lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 they are my hate fans and they are so funny that they remember my name on different threads. Lol 🤣 🤣 🤣
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Messages
273
Don’t interact with the ugly troll. The only reason it’s still around is because some poor souls still get lured by its bait. Raise awareness so that we can collectively get rid of the disgusting gremlin.
:thumbsup:
Lol 😆 you are my reason lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 you are my biggest fan. you keep interacting with me. And the best part you don't even know how to read. Lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 you are the best 👍
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
4,359
so whats your deal? why do you keep reading this?
images
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top