Madame Petite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

DAMN SHIT IS REAL.
I TOUGHT THAT GENTLEMAN SAMA IS GOOD.
I WAS CRYING FOR MARIKO. 😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I'm glad he wasn't even love with her. I know it wasn't that rare during those times but marrying your friend's daughter that you've known since she was a child, is gross as hell

Dude, at least give her divorce papers or something now that the cat is out of the bag! Did you guys know that, even now, japanese women can't go back using their former surnames right after they get divorce and they have to wait a certain time before being able to change it back again? And now what If she wants to get married again what is she going to do? Present times are a bit on the relax side if you just decide to live together with your partner (tho I think there's a law that if you have lived together for a number of years you're considered as a married couple) and nobody will criticize you but during that time, and a Japanese woman on top of that....... Ugh, so frustrating!😡

WHAT.
im not sure how to feel..... He went from weird pedophile husband to?? Lying shitbag?? Like dude at least don't lead the poor girl on and get her heartbroken. Divorced ladies and widows are looked down upon after moving on to another person, ESPECIALLY in the early 1900s... Maybe just help them with debt and go find another random ADULT to make your escape with??

I prefer a cold-hearted man than a two-faced son of a b**ch like him
For the first time, I like another cold-hearted ML thanks to that jerk😂
But really, I thought it was a suicide...

I better would be if she's not gonna fall in Love and just think of revenge or something but..

Urgh I thought it was gonna be like a detective Conan manga, wew good thing it's not..that husband's a fucking jerk and all those involved.

Users who are viewing this thread