Madame Petite

it’s a good “coming of age story.” I’m someone who gets annoyed when someone gets too caught up in emotions, and I will say that the main character does that often. Take that as you will. Also, the romance builds up slowly but it’s a strong love.

Look at Neelam's melanin shining thru on the front cover of volume 11!!!! YESSSSSSSS
Still got a light filter on, BUT ITS THERRREEEEEE.
I like this manga, lots of development for characters, we got a lil sprinkle, lil dab, lil spICE of diversity(ITS NOT THAT MUCH and there's some inaccuracies regarding culture, but hey, mORE representation than we USUALLY get am i right??), and they even discuss racism and homophobia👏!!!

EDIT: i found the raws. DM me if you can translate japanese. if i can't find a japanese translator to help i'll just use a combination of google translate, guessing, and online summaries to figure out what they're saying

anyone know where i can get the raws for volume 9? i'm interested in scanlating this. i've been following this manga for 2 years and i just want to complete it :((

I've been holding off from reading this for a while now to the point where I was already thinking whether I should just drop it. But I'm honestly glad I got to read it now. The characters are very unique and interesting, and while some of them aren't the most likeable, there's still a sense of realism in it. I love the development of Mariko and Neelam's relationship, and I most especially loved how they've both grown because of each other. Mariko is very headstrong, and while she does tend to be reckless most of the time, it's a part of her personality that makes her likeable.

Though I'm sure there'll probably a story in the future chapters where she ends up meeting Shun again, I really hope she just doesn't see him again tbh. Or at least like it won't take a toll on her. What he did was too cruel, man.

I WANNA SEE THIS ANIMATED OR A LIVE ACTION WITH DRAMATIC LIGHTING AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE THIS STORY DESERVES THE BEST AND IF I WASN'T BROKE ID BUY EVERYTHING 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I hope the translators can finish this up! Since there's no official translation sadly. I really love this story 😭 just discovered it and now everything else falls flat

Please continue to translated the chapters! I am so glad to have found it here. I love this author who put a lot of depth in the stories. The drawing are also amazing. You can tell a lot of research is done to visualize the various exotic architectures and cultures. Very few shoujo manga can deliver such quality. Takao sensei is very good at telling stories with realistic characters.

Double-page supporter
there's so much things going on in the early chapter but i must say i enjoy the story a lot. something new from a monotone shoujo romance, the setting and all. i'm dying for the end so good luck scanlator-nim my life in your hand (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Finally! An update!!! Huhuhu... 🤧

It is listed as completed (in the publication) but as for the translations, I think there are still 14 chapters left..
I hope our scanlators/translators will finish it until the end..
ONEGAI! 😇

Thanks for the update!

Very much appreciated~ 😆

Hamdndnsn I love this story so much! I really wish it got the attention it deserved. It's so beautiful. I wish they had an official english translation cause I'd buy.

Thank you translators for these updates!

Users who are viewing this thread