Madame Petite

thank u for translating!! only a few chapters left so hoping that it'll be complete soon T^T

@Angelicsailor It's a 30 years diff yes, the husband is 46 yo. It's spoken off though, practically everyone around them disapproves and they aren't really husband and wife in practice - they don't even share a proper kiss before he dies. Mariko did love/have a crush on her husband, but there was no actual romance - she is a child in his eyes. The ML on the cover is not her husband (that guy is 19 yo, so age gap of 3 years only)

Further
it's not at all like Murder on the Orient Express (by Agatha Christie) actually! I was a bit disappointed by that, but it's an enjoyable story even so. They're only on the train for a few chapters before they reach Paris. By they I mean Mariko and all the people she befriends on the train. The summary is a bit misleading, it only describes the start of Mariko's journey

But her life takes a rapid turn when her husband is discovered dead after the first night on board... And that's only the start of Mariko's great adventure.

thats one convincing summary

Im read this years ago up to ch60 i think. Finding and Reading it again, it still fills my heart. Thank you for scanlating it.

I thought it is completely translated huhuhu. I dont know if i can wait for it to complete so for now, imma just imagine that they did get married 🥺

if you are worried because of the summary, i swear you should not. the 30+ guy is somewhat decent... please read again, somewhat decent

AND HE ISNT THE GUY ON THE COVER PLEASE DO NOT BE MISLEAD

please read it it's fun like REALLY FUN

Users who are viewing this thread