Made in Abyss - Ch. 64 - Juusou

Dex-chan lover
it's funny that they plan while petting Faputa. These children already have no return in many senses, among the most obscure of the senses is "fluffyness"~sosu :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I like how this is more localized, but isn't "patrol for us" rather weird if Fappy's just standing with them.
Thanks for the TL

Is it just me or was this chapter way longer than usual for the action it has, and also better at maintaining coherency during the action? My one compositional hangup with MiA is that the action scenes typically have a few panels that are difficult to parse and I did not have that problem here.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Did Reg get slammed on his back when the whistle got blown? Does that mean he already lost?

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or was this chapter way longer than usual for the action it has, and also better at maintaining coherency during the action? My one compositional hangup with MiA is that the action scenes typically have a few panels that are difficult to parse and I did not have that problem here.
It's bigger because of the break and as for the action, Tsukushi actually got pointers from the Ippo Mangaka

Of course Reg gets brutalized again lmao. It's definitely one of Tsukushi's 好み.

There are a ton of fighting scenes in this chapter! A welcome break once in a while.

It seems that there were also 5 members in Srajo's team from the scene at Bondrewd's base, but didn't the person with a mask look vastly different from Nishigora who is a giant? No doubt everybody would be curious to find out what happened.

As they already announced a new season for the anime, no doubt Tsukushi already has in his mind how to end this arc and explained it to the producers. Looking forward to how this evolves!

Double-page supporter
It seems that there were also 5 members in Srajo's team from the scene at Bondrewd's base, but didn't the person with a mask look vastly different from Nishigora who is a giant? No doubt everybody would be curious to find out what happened.
My assumption right now is that the 5th member in the Bondrewd flashback either died there or will show back up later
While Nishigora is "The one tailing the Miko" that they mentioned they lost contact with
And then both groups met up again on the 6th layer

My assumption right now is that the 5th member in the Bondrewd flashback either died there or will show back up later
While Nishigora is "The one tailing the Miko" that they mentioned they lost contact with
And then both groups met up again on the 6th layer
Right. That sounds reasonable. Wouldn't be surprised if Tsukushi has some crazy twist prepared here once again though. We'll see :)

Users who are viewing this thread