Made in Abyss - Ch. 67 - Whereabouts of the Soul

Wait, wait, wait. The soul not exist far away from the abyss.
So it obviously not the universal meaning we know about a soul.
This gonna fuck my mind.
Or maybe souls do exist beyond the abyss but they just dissipate immediately while the abyss acts as a trap and prevents souls from passing on.

Dex-chan lover
Faputa's just becoming a cat, isn't she?

And, here's hoping she just got a busted up some, and not obliterated.

Dex-chan lover
nanachi is not dead. she said she liked that hat so im 10000% sure her helmet/headgear softened the blow and broke in the process. im not coping. this is true. trust me...... :fml:

Dex-chan lover
If Nanachi is dead, I am killing myself on the spot next chapter. Of course this had to happen right after I got that Aqua Float Girls statue of her.

Group Leader
Why is the chapter's resolution so reduced compared to the last chapter?
Last chapter was ripped from the bookwalker volume release, this one is from the chapter release from the web comic gamma site. Unfortunately this is the max res we can get from that site unless we wanted to use AI to upscale, which I don't, personally.

Aggregator gang
Lol just as I thought "somethings gonna happen, this chapter's been to cheary". BAM sensory deprivation ambush bug.

Now we wait a year for the next chapter...

This exchange is not balanced at all.. This exchange is not equal sosu.... BRING HER BACK PLEASE TSUKUSHI

I KNEW SOMETHING WERE ABOUT TO HAPPEN WHEN EVERYTHING BEEN PEACEFUL FOR A WHILE AHHHH
BUT WHY THEY SPLAT BUN BUNS
(╥﹏╥)

We got the cutest and most heartwarming arts so far about Riko...

Meaning that yes, we are headed to the most heartbreaking, heart wrenching, and cruelest and sadest arc so far in the history of abyss 😭

All this memory talk feels like some sorta Carl Jung collective unconscious stuff. Very curious to see where it leads.

Dex-chan lover
No-one's mentioning how awesome the art is in this chapter? Page 10 reminds me somewhat of Valérian and Laureline.

no wey they died so easy he’ll definitely make nanas death more gorey… also faputa dimwit peanut brain shtick is getting old

Users who are viewing this thread