Made In Abyss (Fan Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Beginning of Everything [Colored]

Fed-Kun's army
Was the girl now women r@pe by that old man? Plus is this a prequel to the creation of the city of orthn?

Dex-chan lover
Though I am appreciative of the work that went into this colored version, but this needs to stop.

Seriously? 5 versions of chapter 48?!?

the art style makes MIA pretty hard to understand in monochromatic. This colorized version is way clearer.

First I wanted to be enraged for another upload of an already-available chapter; but when I delved down into the pages I'm astonished how it is skilfully coloured, make everything much better, more understandable even, not only more vibrant. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts as well. I was frustrated to see another chapter 48 but the coloring was excellent. The BW work is good but this manga more than most others needs color to bring it to life.

Group Leader
Welp hopefully you can expect more coloured chapters in the future. Future chaps will be our priority. But older chaps (1-47) will be worked on as side projects, if and when we get some more people. Also just to point out. I understand the conundrum and feud that is going on regarding the scan teams. But this project has got nothing to do with the conflict (even tho admittedly some of us are part of Narehate) and we do apologize to the people who may have gotten upset seeing another 48 release.
Vibrant Descent is a project we've been hoping to start up for a little bit now. Just something that the community as a whole can enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
That's way clearer for me, thanks a lot. I think I might wait for the next colored chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this is the coloring I could get behind. For a moment I thought it was official. Great job!

That said, I really wish you'd find the time to fix the awkwardly translated parts (shouldn't be too hard, having three different translations as a reference) and things like the erroneous typesetting on page 21.

Also the colored versions should get their own entry or something...

Why is it all dithered like that? Is it required for your coloring process or some kind of error like with early scans that had patches of white color dithered?
Good job anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread