Made in Abyss - Vol. 12 Ch. 66 - Bottom Layer

Dex-chan lover
NEW UPDATE
ODVscDS.png

Dex-chan lover
Another phenomenal Made in Abyss chapter. Tsukushi is doing it again, and by that making viscerally uncomfortable. I've reached the point where I genuinely believe this man's fetish is just fucking with us cuz the way the bathing scene just seamlessly transitions into the serious, plot-heavy shit is surreal. Anyway, to the 7th layer, we go!!!!

Supporter
Well the opening was pretty typical horny made in abyss but I loved the transition to the mystery of the abyss and then back to the surface with what feels like a new inky art style. Not sure if we saw it before or if it’s just more pronounced more but I like it

Dex-chan lover
I swear this whole story is just Tsukushi trolling his editors to see how much he can get away with.

Editor:"So you're telling me the nude amputee lolis are necessary to the story?"

Tsukushi:"Yes of course, they represent their innocent and pure state of mind"

Editor:"And the ass licking monster from before was a deep and complex theme too?"

Tsukushi:"Totally necessary, trust me bro :haa:"

Dex-chan lover
I swear this whole story is just Tsukushi trolling his editors to see how much he can get away with.

Editor:"So you're telling me the nude amputee lolis are necessary to the story?"

Tsukushi:"Yes of course, they represent their innocent and pure state of mind"

Editor:"And the ass licking monster from before was a deep and complex theme too?"

Tsukushi:"Totally necessary, trust me bro :haa:"
It feels even more so when you read the second half of the chapter, and you see the art style change and everything is so heavy and serious.

Aggregator gang
HOLY SHIT! I feel like we haven't descended a layer in EONS. I'm so so so pleased that we're finally making it to the supposed 'final layer' ; w ; ahhh and I'm glad to have a look back at Ozen too :) The lil twins folk tale is such a cool side tangent we got to explore :D

Users who are viewing this thread