Made in Abyss - Vol. 12 Ch. 66 - Bottom Layer

Dex-chan lover
Reg adds potatoes to his list of boner material. Nanachi conveniently hides her amount of nipples. Srajo confirmed to be easily depressed. Reg smoothly calls his bunwife cute. Every pair of twins in Orth always end up named "Sherumi" and "Menae", meaning the two oracle-like twins and the two who died when Reg saw the falling plates in the 6th layer are entirely different pairs from the two potato kids.

The plot thickens like Reg's lil' Reg.

Dex-chan lover
Finally reaching the 7th, holy shit. And somehow I feel like the twins are related to the 7th's curse?

Dex-chan lover
Sensual and Brilliant as always. Consistently 10/10 chapters. I want more Ozen and Jiruo stuff!

Dex-chan lover
From the interview I saw the editor is the true madman.

Tsukushi: "I had an idea but it is a bit too extreme, better leave that for doujinshis"
Editor: "No, let's put it in and make it part of the plot."

The editor also is the one who came up with some of the more extreme stuff himself. The curse was the editor idea according to Tsukushi. "it came to him in a dream"
The Emperor and Vader mood much :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Faputa dialing the adorableness up to 11 this chapter. ☺️
I also find it particularly cute that despite her origin and environment, she's surprisingly a picky eater, only eating meat she's caught herself or things Riko makes.

Can't believe their squad name wasn't literally "Made in Abyss"
Same energy as "Team Three Star"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sigh... now we have amputation tentacle onee shota loli on the tags, sometimes i wish he was more subtle about his parafilias, one of these days we are gonna turn a page and the next panel we see a kid will be getting a full frontal bukkake

Quite an uneventual chapter otherwise, we still don't know why the twins have no arms or legs, we still don't know what's the deal with Srajo or what she is hiding and looking for, we still don't know what's the deal with the cloaca looking eye

So yeah i wish we had gotten more actual story and world building instead of fanservice, seems like all the plot this chapter was from Ozen conveniently investigating the twins

So this reveals how Reg could have his name before Riko gave it to him. What does that mean about her dog though?
Also volume extras confirm the twins lactate btw :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... now we have amputation tentacle onee shota loli on the tags, sometimes i wish he was more subtle about his parafilias, one of these days we are gonna turn a page and the next panel we see a kid will be getting a full frontal bukkake

Quite an uneventual chapter otherwise, we still don't know why the twins have no arms or legs, we still don't know what's the deal with Srajo or what she is hiding and looking for, we still don't know what's the deal with the cloaca looking eye

So yeah i wish we had gotten more actual story and world building instead of fanservice, seems like all the plot this chapter was from Ozen conveniently investigating the twins
Your ”fanservice“ was only 8 pages long, stop acting like it was half the chapter. Saying the chapter was uneventful is wild but understandable since you clearly don’t seem to get how building suspense seems to work in storytelling. Literally 80% of the chapter was dedicated to character interaction, comedy, we enter the 7th layer, we get more info on the priestess and her hymn, we see Ozen reappear, more bout twins in Orth all wrapped up in more world building. But sure, an uneventful chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread