Made in Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 74.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
3,948
With Tsukushi constantly one-upping himself with weird fetishes, I don't know what it'll be but I can't wait to see what one-ups the shared-feelings young-furry-nuggets twincest double-orgasm
Tsukushi probably; 'Hold my beer'..:pacman:
 
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
3
Every time I see his horny drawings im reminded of the Mia Reddit making a censored version of the manga and I go full on Gaston with "How can you read this where are the pictures?"
The people making that censored version of this manga are weak and are better off reading some other manga. Manga/anime fans these days have no idea how to handle "problematic" themes and they are mistaken if they think the solution is to take these artists' creations and butcher them.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
280
Real
p3vqzs.jpg
omg omg omg he is the chosen one, he even have ahegao t shirt
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
280
So Orth basically makes porn and snuff films with that relic. I think I have finally accepted that we won't get nude Srajo in these volume extras. Him doing vueko that one time must have been at gun point.
anywhere and everywhere, if there is a media, there is porn on it.
Even conversion of VHS to VCD, to DVD, to Bluray winning the war over HD DVD and now those are being obselete, by online streaming, porn distribution is a big factor. (Not the sole factor of blueray winning or online streaming; but a big fat factor is porn)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
280
The people making that censored version of this manga are weak and are better off reading some other manga. Manga/anime fans these days have no idea how to handle "problematic" themes and they are mistaken if they think the solution is to take these artists' creations and butcher them.

The problem is, (I think) "he draw lolis, so these are his fetishes" labelling... (I know must of us joking them being fetishes)
So If one mangaka writes a story of serial killer no one thinks "they are wannabe serial killers, just not have the courage to be serial killers." OR
No one(with the ones with their right ming) thinks Miura Kentaro is a rapist, or occultist, just because he drew the eclipse scene.
Heck, Ruruoni kenshin's writer has found out to have cp (DVDs featuring nude girls in their early teens) as far as i remember there was no lolis like these in Ruruoni kenshin..
.
TL;DR is those people making cencored versions, and those manga anime fans that cannot handle "problematic" themes, may be Just Maybe should, avoid. If you don't handle gore you don't go watch some b-movies...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top